Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   A joke to while away the time... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4896)

Suitanim 02-04-2006 09:06 AM

A joke to while away the time...

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?" The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." "What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?

"You dumber than buffalo shit. Someone stole the tent."

SteelerzGirl 02-04-2006 09:18 AM

Re: A joke to while away the time...

LOL... Cute!

83-Steelers-43 02-04-2006 09:19 AM

:dang: :toofunny:

"Now that's funny"

83-Steelers-43 02-04-2006 09:23 AM

A guy took his girlfriend to her first football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game.

"I liked it, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents," she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, everyone kept yelling, 'Get the quarter back!'"

83-Steelers-43 02-04-2006 09:45 AM

Sort of old, sorry if you heard it already.....

Two boys were playing football when one of the boys was attacked by a rottweiler. The other boy ripped a board from a fence, put it under the dogs collar and broke it's neck killing it instantly.

Soon enough the news van arrives and the reporter writes on his note pad "Rams fan saves friends life from dog"

The boy replies "But I'm not a Rams fan"

The reporter rips the paper out and throws it away and continues "Cardinal fan saves friends life from dog"

The boy replies "But I'm not a Cardinal fan either"

The reporter then asks "Well what team are you a fan of?"

The boy replies "I'm a Seahawks fan"

The reporter then writes on a new sheet of paper "Little bastard kills family pet".

3 to be 4 02-04-2006 02:07 PM

[QUOTE=Suitanim]The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial]Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?" The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." "What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

QUOTE]

...i thought he was going to say "we're at Gillette Stadium?!!?!":bouncy: