Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Bungles (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=492)

Brownskikass 03-26-2005 07:36 PM

The Bungles

Man oh man, some idiot Bengals fans think they could got to the AFC Champsionship game. They seem to think their defense is amazing although it is terrible....Im a Browns fan and I know the bottom AFC North teams are always Bengals and Browns....Any of you think the BEngals have a shot for the playoffs?

clevestinks 03-26-2005 09:18 PM

Re: The Bungles

No, but the right injury to the right player, and????? Plus the ratbirds could all go to jail, its possible.

ironcitychef 03-27-2005 01:41 AM

I think the biggest thing with the Bengals is everyone is still looking out for 'me'. There is no sense of a bigger organizational presence. Look at us. You want bigger bucks then fine we'll find someone else. Best of luck, don't let the door hit you. With the Bengals, its let me play well this year and cash in. No one ever is quoted as saying I'm going to make the Bengals a champion. I thnk they need one person to take the team lead and keep everyone else in check. Then they can start building. Till then they are just patching holes.

BlitzburghRockCity 03-27-2005 01:49 AM

no matter how good of a coach marvin lewis is, u still cant take away from the greediness and me first BS that goes on in that locker room, and it starts w/ the Front office of that team. We have a good year, now all of the sudden, we're king shiat, and everybody better beware cuz we're awesome.. :blah:

we'll see.. we'll see. Carson Palmer.. meet Mr. Polamalu, Mr. Porter and Mr Farrior.. remember them!!! ???

ironcitychef 03-27-2005 02:50 AM

You bring up a good point of front office. Again with us, you know going in the office and ownership is there. More than likely the coaches will stay, so either you change or we change your locker assignment. that get people in line, and results fast. Now players look to get the coaches and ownders out to get a friend or babysitter to watch over them. When they really need a kick in the pants.

HinesWard4Life8682 03-29-2005 12:06 AM

i think they have a shot at wild card

we got the divisional spot locked up lol

but they have a good passing game with carson palmer gettin alot better and chad johnson.

BlitzburghRockCity 03-29-2005 12:27 AM

they COULD make a wildcard run, but thats it !!!..but that depends on how well they start out.. they always dig themselves a hole that they cant get out of come december.

bigbensgirl7 05-08-2005 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brownskikass
Man oh man, some idiot Bengals fans think they could got to the AFC Champsionship game. They seem to think their defense is amazing although it is terrible....Im a Browns fan and I know the bottom AFC North teams are always Bengals and Browns....Any of you think the BEngals have a shot for the playoffs?

The Ben-GALS have definately made an improvement, and they might have an outside chance at a wildcard, but BKA, I hear this crap from them every year. Hell last year I made close to $1000 dollars in bets with these guys. Actually when we were 8-1 and they were 4-5 I still heard that they were going to win the division and that whoever won was going to finish 9-7 (I guess it could happen, but come on are you seriously saying that we will only win 1 more game all year), but I guess 15-1 is close to 9-7 huh???

Go_Cats 06-17-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
no matter how good of a coach marvin lewis is, u still cant take away from the greediness and me first BS that goes on in that locker room, and it starts w/ the Front office of that team. We have a good year, now all of the sudden, we're king shiat, and everybody better beware cuz we're awesome.. :blah:

we'll see.. we'll see. Carson Palmer.. meet Mr. Polamalu, Mr. Porter and Mr Farrior.. remember them!!! ???

Thats just not true where have yopu gotten this from? TJ resigned for less money than he could have gotten, so did Rudi, and Nate Webster took a huge pay cut just to stay on the team. Chad may have a big mouth, but he plays hard and I havent heard a peep out of him wanting a bigger contract

Go_Cats 06-17-2005 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brownskikass

Its not just us that thinks we're going to have a breakout year, on draft day, mort, jay, boomer and terry all agreed.