Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Top 5 reasons Steelers will win. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4924)

Portland Hawk Fan 02-04-2006 05:42 PM

Top 5 reasons Steelers will win.

Using your average Steeler fan's logic....

5) Joey Porter likes to show opposing players him tummy in pre-game warm ups.

4) Back-up running back Jerome Bettis' story would make for a good movie.

3) The Steelers have 4 rings from 3 decades ago.

2) The Detroit Pistons like the Steelers more.

1) Lattes are gay.

SteelerzGirl 02-04-2006 05:44 PM

Re: Top 5 reasons Steelers will win.

And please don't forget... Bird poops on Steel, Steel fractures Bird's head! :bouncy:

BlitzburghRockCity 02-04-2006 05:45 PM

hhmmm, not sure how to take that post.. :coffee:

Sharkissle29 02-04-2006 05:47 PM

take a class on learning what the word 'funny' means.

WWIIOwheelz 02-04-2006 05:52 PM

You have to admit, the first few Squeehawk fans were good guys, here. Not sure what happened.... lol.

*shrug* Doesn't matter. Man, time has seemed to stand still the past few days!

Portland Hawk Fan 02-04-2006 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWIIOwheelz
You have to admit, the first few Squeehawk fans were good guys, here. Not sure what happened.... lol.

*shrug* Doesn't matter. Man, time has seemed to stand still the past few days!

Blame Joey Porter. I was just going to sleep my way through this game, but then he said his team was actually going to try to win the game, so now IT'S ON!!!!!

It's not my fault I'm a d*ck- it's Porter's.

BlitzburghRockCity 02-04-2006 05:59 PM

Hey if took Porter to wake you up, then that doesnt say much about your loyalty now does it ?

**there now the tables are turned on the hawks fans crying about joey doing the talking* :grin:

SteelerzGirl 02-04-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portland Hawk Fan
Blame Joey Porter. I was just going to sleep my way through this game, but then he said his team was actually going to try to win the game, so now IT'S ON!!!!!

It's not my fault I'm a d*ck- it's Porter's.

If I recall, Joey's smack was a direct result of Jerramy Stevens' smack on Joey's teammate, Jerome Bettis. Hello! Earth to Portland Hawk Fan...

MagicHawk 02-04-2006 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
If I recall, Joey's smack was a direct result of Jerramy Stevens' smack on Joey's teammate, Jerome Bettis. Hello! Earth to Portland Hawk Fan...

It wasn't actually smack just an observation and a belief that the Steelers will lose and Bettis won't get the trophy. His opinion which the media blew up into a non story and Porter being Porter did his thing which is to talk smack. It is a part of his game a way for him to get motivated not surprising to anybody that knows football and surely not the Seahawks.

BTW PortlandHawk stop acting the fool and take a cue from our team and be quietly confident that we will win tomorrow despite what the Skip Bayless's of the world say.

83-Steelers-43 02-04-2006 06:10 PM

Top Five Reasons the Seahawks will win using your average Seahawk fan's logic....

5) Because when you think of football, you think of Seattle, that's for sure.

4) The media hasn't shown us the attention and respect we deserve. I mean seriously, we beat the Redskins and Panthers in that tough conference known as the NFC.

3) Because we have a motto that we ripped off from Texas A&M because we are having problems establishing our own identity in the NFL. Why do you think we wear the colors we do? Except us please? Please?

2) Hey, did we mention we have a QB that is bald? Yeah, seriously...he's bald. He also makes idiotic comments during coin tosses, but he's bald. That's a lock right there.

1) Finally, because we have never won a Super Bowl and we deserve it...:crying01:

My point here...........don't be an ass. It can go both ways.