Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   All members please read...SF Signatures (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=4928)

BlitzburghRockCity 02-04-2006 06:37 PM

All members please read...SF Signatures

Myself , Prosdo, and Mike have been somewhat lax lately on enforcing the signature size rules here on SF.. They need to be absolutely no bigger than 500 pixels in width and 150 pixels in height. Starting sometime next week Prosdo and I will begin removing signatures of members who's are too large. Please dont take it personally, becuz it's not meant to be. We will be replacing your signature with the words, " Signature has been removed by Steelers Fever management, please resize to the proper forum specifications". We will send you the link of your current signature so you have it for reference in the future.

If you dont have photoshop software to resize your signature,please dont hesitate to let us know and we'll resize it for you.

You all know who you are :bouncy: so feel free to enjoy the next few days of your sigs but as of next week we need to get back to the proper sizes.. its killing our dial up users.

Thanks all, we really appreciate it. :tt02:

Matt

Stillers#1 02-04-2006 06:39 PM

Re: All members please read...SF Signatures

I'd like to make a signature with Faneca in it......anyone have any tips, because I have no clue.

Thanks guys

BlitzburghRockCity 02-04-2006 06:40 PM

bb2w is the resident signature guru, but prosdo and I also have photoshop software. Drop bb2w a PM and Im sure he'll be able to help you out as he has time. If he cannot, we can make one for you as well.

Stillers#1 02-04-2006 06:45 PM

THANKS

Prosdo 02-04-2006 06:59 PM

Thanks for posting that up Matt.

Koopa 02-04-2006 07:07 PM

that's great it's getting annoying haveing to scroll down a mile just to read the next post lol

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-04-2006 08:52 PM

My SIG is too big......I would like to keep it........How do i resize it??????????

OR IS IT OKAY NOW?????????

BlitzburghRockCity 02-04-2006 08:55 PM

Your signature is just fine the way it is right now man..within the forum guidelines..no sweat :tt:

BlitzburghRockCity 02-06-2006 02:06 AM

*bump* everybody make sure you read this ! Thanks !

rickmastfan67 02-06-2006 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
its killing our dial up users.

If you want an opinion from a dial-up user, it's these 500x150 ANIMATED gifs that are killing us, not ones that are like 500x200 (like mine at this time). The animated gif ones can run up over 200k a peice and when there are 3-5 in one thread and your computer hasn't loaded them in more than a day, it takes a long time to load the thread.

Right now, mine is about 76k in size. If you guys want to do anything to help us Dial-up users, please place a restriction on the animated gif file sizes at about 100k max or even better yet, a 100k max file size on all signature images. That will help us a lot more than inforcing a 500x150 sig size. Now, I'll try to resize mine if ya want me to, but it gets really blurry when the height is at 150. Heck, I think a height of 200 should be fine if you make the cap on file sizes at 100k.

So, what do you mods/admins think?