Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Russell is God of Survivor, hands down (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=49653)

Bng_Hevn 03-24-2010 08:11 PM

Russell is God of Survivor, hands down

I don't care how things shake out from here on out, Russell is the absolute best player to EVER play survivor.

He did tonight what I scream for people to do but noone ever has the balls to do it.

Did you see the look on Rob's face? Priceless.

JackHammer 03-24-2010 11:56 PM

Re: Russell is God of Survivor, hands down

I hate survivor.

Steel Mountain 03-25-2010 03:24 PM

It wasn`t so much Russel being a "God" as it was Trevor being a complete friggin moron! Had he voted the way everyone agreed to, Russel would be gone. Russel did not even get Trevor to change his vote. The dumbass did it on his own cause he wanted Parvati out. As good as Russel is at this game...Trevor is equally stupid!

T&B fan 03-25-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackHammer (Post 789770)
I hate survivor.

thanks for your input .

Bng_Hevn 03-29-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Mountain (Post 789962)
It wasn`t so much Russel being a "God" as it was Trevor being a complete friggin moron! Had he voted the way everyone agreed to, Russel would be gone. Russel did not even get Trevor to change his vote. The dumbass did it on his own cause he wanted Parvati out. As good as Russel is at this game...Trevor is equally stupid!

You need to pay attention.

Tyson (is Trevor his first name??? or last???) only voted out Parvati because Russell told him that HE was voting her out.

In Tyson's mind, which Russell was depending on, he could either put the nail in a person coffin for sure OR risk the tie and potentially going home himself. Russell baited him.

If Russell wasn't sure about Tyson voting out Parvait then he would have used the idol on himself, causing a tie between Parvati and Tyson.

That actually would have been interesting because if they would have had to revote, what happens to the immunity idol Russell played? Meaning, there were essentially 6 votes vs 3 votes. Do the voters who voted Russell get to vote again and if so, does he get his idol back? That would have been a bit of a mess.

Anyway, Russell played Tyson like a violin, but that is not even what I was referring to.

What I was referring to was the fact that he had the cohones (sp) to do what he did .... and it worked.

If you could combine Rob and Russell you'd have an unbeatable combo. Rob is good at the challenges and around camp, Russell is the ultimate strategist.

Steel_12 03-29-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bng_Hevn (Post 791265)
You need to pay attention.

Tyson (is Trevor his first name??? or last???) only voted out Parvati because Russell told him that HE was voting her out.

In Tyson's mind, which Russell was depending on, he could either put the nail in a person coffin for sure OR risk the tie and potentially going home himself. Russell baited him.

If Russell wasn't sure about Tyson voting out Parvait then he would have used the idol on himself, causing a tie between Parvati and Tyson.

That actually would have been interesting because if they would have had to revote, what happens to the immunity idol Russell played? Meaning, there were essentially 6 votes vs 3 votes. Do the voters who voted Russell get to vote again and if so, does he get his idol back? That would have been a bit of a mess.

Anyway, Russell played Tyson like a violin, but that is not even what I was referring to.

What I was referring to was the fact that he had the cohones (sp) to do what he did .... and it worked.

If you could combine Rob and Russell you'd have an unbeatable combo. Rob is good at the challenges and around camp, Russell is the ultimate strategist.

I agree...Russell is the best to ever play the game. It's a shame he was jipped last season and that chick won (can't remember her name). It just goes to show you that people will always put emotions into anything...even a game.