Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Antwaan - Sign him up!!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5007)

BritishSteel 02-05-2006 10:33 PM

Antwaan - Sign him up!!!!

Randle El's a free agent this close season. He showed today what he brings to the Pittsburgh Offense - unpredictability - his skill turned the game for us today - surely we've got to get the guy signed up.

TexaSteeler 02-05-2006 10:35 PM

Re: Antwaan - Sign him up!!!!

Perfect pass in Hines' stride. That was awesome.

Sharkissle29 02-05-2006 10:37 PM

unfortunately he wont be a steeler next year :-/ but what are ya gonna do

BlitzburghRockCity 02-05-2006 10:38 PM

I think Randle El may have just made his case as a great WR. We may not be able to keep him but he's our starting WR opposite Hines. If El is smart he stays a steeler!

Dook 02-05-2006 10:45 PM

Great WR????

Uh, Randel fought for an early catch, gaining a badly needed first down.

The pass was out of this world but not something a really great WR needs to do now is it?

If anything, he's a great gadget player.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-05-2006 10:46 PM

I hope ARE stays with the steelers.......Hes a great fit for our game......once he thinks about how good he has it on the steelers he will stay

SteelerzGirl 02-05-2006 11:14 PM

I hope ARE stays with the Steelers, as well. If not, I'm sure someone will snatch him up quick.

Steeler in Carolina 02-05-2006 11:30 PM

He needs to stay a Steelers. I don't see anyone going after him to be their No 1 receiver, so if he is going to be a No. 2, he should stay.

EnglishSteeler 02-05-2006 11:36 PM

I can see Randle El staying. Cowher's going to want to make the Steelers the first side to win six super bowls and you would have to be mad to not want to be a part of it.

Koopa 02-05-2006 11:40 PM

well i won't lose sleep if ARE don't come back, but it would be nice to keep the team together one more year minus bettis for sure. sure he can make a few plays but how often do we do that wr pass? and he ain't nothing special as a punt returner he's very overrated in that IMO. damn i thought he dun killed himself when he pointlessly dove to the ground. i think he might end up in chi-town cause that's the only place i heard him going to