Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congratulations from Seahawks fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5008)

Hawk Believer 02-05-2006 09:33 PM

Congratulations from Seahawks fans

Congrats on an incredible season for you guys. What an incredible run you've all had.

Our hearts are broken.(I feel sick....) But thats the way the ball bounces.

You guys run a great forum here and its been fun jawboning with all you this last week.

I hope we get the chance to have the same discussions next year...

LambertIsGod58 02-05-2006 09:39 PM

Re: Congratulations from Seahawks fans

Thanks for being a class football fan...that's how fans should be....My point earlier was that all the Seahawk fans that were *******s talking shit are inconspicuous by their absence.

BlitzburghRockCity 02-05-2006 09:41 PM

Thanks believer !! Class post bro !! I'd give u rep points but Im out of them for today :tt:

tony hipchest 02-05-2006 09:43 PM

ill gladly give him the points then. stick around hawksbeliever!

SteelerzGirl 02-05-2006 09:44 PM

Thanks, Hawk Believer! :bouncy: The Seahawks are definitely one heck of a team. Don't be a stranger. :smile:

MagicHawk 02-05-2006 09:47 PM

All I can despite what others think...you won and good game.

TexaSteeler 02-05-2006 09:48 PM

Thanks HB. The Hawks were definitely no joke and played a great game, save one or two breaks. Hope to see you around.

SteelCityWarrior 02-05-2006 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawk Believer
Congrats on an incredible season for you guys. What an incredible run you've all had.

You guys run a great forum here and its been fun jawboning with all you this last week.

You`ll feel more than sick you loser. Save your song and dance for someone who needs it. We had the win from the start and your petty trolling did no good. How about some sour cream for that latai. LOSER!

Chronicgaming 02-05-2006 10:28 PM

Quote:

Yeah, the last two weeks have been fun on the forums. It was a good game, hope to see you Hawks fans around next year.

Koopa 02-05-2006 10:30 PM

Quote:

thanks, and hey, congrats to ya'll on a great season, ya'll surprised me somewhat, i knew ya'll were good but ya'll played better then i thought. ya'll be right back here next year cause ya'll are still in the nfc and i don't see anyone getting in ya'lls way in the playoffs until ya'll play us for the rematch lol