Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congrats Steelers... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5009)

Seahawks Saint 02-05-2006 10:34 PM

Congrats Steelers...

...you guys played the right game nice job! Beat us fair and square. Best to all of you...Coach Cowher, Bus, the team, and the fans. It's been an honor to reside (albeit temporarily) as a guest in the forum of the Super Bowl Champions!

Seahawks Saint

SteelerzGirl 02-05-2006 10:40 PM

Re: Congrats Steelers...

Thank you so much, Saint. It was one heck of a game. Definitely a nailbiter for me! :bouncy:

marksashton 02-05-2006 10:50 PM

Hey, they won. No question. Superbowl XL went to Pittsburgh. But they basically sucked. Couldn't move the ball. Relied on penalties for most of their big plays. Seattle...they choked. In this case, the best team probably didn't win but what the heck do I know? ;)

bmovierat 02-05-2006 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marksashton
Hey, they won. No question. Superbowl XL went to Pittsburgh. But they basically sucked. Couldn't move the ball. Relied on penalties for most of their big plays. Seattle...they choked. In this case, the best team probably didn't win but what the heck do I know? ;)

Seattle played a very good game. They brought their A game today, and the steelers were rather rough at times. They played a B game. But guess what? The steelers' B game beat the Seahawks' A game and they are now Super Bowl Champions!

Go Steelers!

MagicHawk 02-05-2006 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmovierat
Seattle played a very good game. They brought their A game today, and the steelers were rather rough at times. They played a B game. But guess what? The steelers' B game beat the Seahawks' A game and they are now Super Bowl Champions!

Go Steelers!

I will be gracious but not at this...nobody brought their "A" game and well other "factors" came into this game besides. But we won't go there given it is irrelevant until next year, yes?

SalukiSteelers 02-05-2006 11:11 PM

Congrats on a great season to the Seahawks and their fans.

As for any comments regarding the World Champion Steelers sucking, well, you never have to defend a win.

SteelCityWarrior 02-05-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seahawks Saint
...you guys played the right game nice job! Beat us fair and square. Best to all of you...Coach Cowher, Bus, the team, and the fans. It's been an honor to reside (albeit temporarily) as a guest in the forum of the Super Bowl Champions!

Seahawks Saint

Run on back to SeAttle with your RaTTle and cry some place else seahawk backer. If we want anything from you we will just take it. Now hit the road jack and don`t come back LOSER!

jaysta 02-05-2006 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHawk
I will be gracious but not at this...nobody brought their "A" game and well other "factors" came into this game besides. But we won't go there given it is irrelevant until next year, yes?

Sorry, but the way you've posted in here NOBODY here cares that you are mad. Seattle played one of their better games of the year. Maybe not their best, but one of their better games. But the difference here is that Alexander and that offense finally saw a top notch D. And if your "factors" have to do with the Ben touchdown...Oh well. It's gone both ways for Pittsburgh too! Time to just face the music Pittsburgh Won It Fair and Square! :hasign: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

jaysta 02-05-2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seahawks Saint

Seahawks Saint

Thank you for being a good fan! You represent Seattle well and I give you two thumbs up! :thumbsup:

MagicHawk 02-05-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysta
Sorry, but the way you've posted in here NOBODY here cares that you are mad. Seattle played one of their better games of the year. Maybe not their best, but one of their better games. But the difference here is that Alexander and that offense finally saw a top notch D. And if your "factors" have to do with the Ben touchdown...Oh well. It's gone both ways for Pittsburgh too! Time to just face the music Pittsburgh Won It Fair and Square! :hasign: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt: :tt:

So my Icon says my mood..interesting, and I have faced the music I am here yes? Ben's touchdown was just one of the "factors" I speak about but again it matters little until next year. You guys played well and no matter what "factors" I think changed the game the real deal was the interception by Matt when we were down 14-10, so the best team won but do I have to be happy about it?