Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hats off to the Seahawks...they came to play! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5023)

Avoid Lloyd 02-05-2006 10:11 PM

Hats off to the Seahawks...they came to play!

I didn't give the Seahawks enough credit because of their weak division....but you guys came out to win!

If it wasn't for our defense you had that game. This was a truly great game to watch and I congratulate you guys on a great season!

Maybe we'll see you again next year!

SteelerzGirl 02-05-2006 10:21 PM

Re: Hats off to the Seahawks...they came to play!

I totally agree w/Avoid Lloyd. The Seahawks were much tougher than I thought they would be. Hats off to the Seahawk fans. They have been good sports and class acts. :cheers:

Koopa 02-05-2006 10:25 PM

yeah, hats off to the seahawks, they are a very good team and deserved to be here no matter what their schedule was, but i didn't see them beating us and they scared the shit out of me. ya'll have nothing to be ashamed of, i'm sure ya'll win the nfc again and have a second shot at it

DIESELMAN 02-05-2006 10:27 PM

Great game I was on the edge of my couch the whole game.The seahawks brought it and I'm sure they will be back many more times.....:helmet:

DJMD 02-05-2006 10:59 PM

Congrats Hawks on a great year. You guys have a helluva team. Now hear hopes you guys can resign Shaun.

Avoid Lloyd 02-05-2006 11:04 PM

If the Hawks add a dominant safety they're going to be tough to beat.

MagicHawk 02-05-2006 11:08 PM

Hopefully if luck holds we will see you in Miami.

Congrats Steelers!

We have a dominant Safety (Ken Hamlin) but he had a busted skull.

Avoid Lloyd 02-05-2006 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHawk
Hopefully if luck holds we will see you in Miami.

Congrats Steelers!

We have a dominant Safety (Ken Hamlin) but he had a busted skull.

Good luck getting Shaun back. You've got a ton of cap room so hopefully you can do it.

MagicHawk 02-05-2006 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avoid Lloyd
Good luck getting Shaun back. You've got a ton of cap room so hopefully you can do it.

That is all up to him...we have offered him the money and really since we lost we are in a stronger position now. It is up to him...money or a chance at another Super Bowl.

(It would be nice to get another shot at you guys...we will see).

Rust-Buster 02-06-2006 01:13 AM

Thanks to all you Steeler fans for not rubbing it in. Ouch. This really hurt. But I had a freaking blast today, except for the losing the game. Excuse me now. I'm going to go get drunk.