Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Prayers for XT (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=50312)

HometownGal 04-12-2010 09:15 AM

Prayers for XT

I just got a call from Eric (XT) a few minutes ago and he informed me that early this morning, he had received a call that his Mom was a no-show at dialysis this morning and that the ACCESS van had waited 15 minutes for her at her apartment building and she never came down. Eric rushed over to his Mom's apartment and found that she had passed away. Needless to say, he was hysterical as he and his Mom were extremely close and he loves her so much. I knew his Mom and she was not only a very classy lady, but a great Mom to Eric and a very special person. God needed another angel and chose Eloise.

Eric is going to need a lot of support while trying to deal with this tragic loss and I am asking all of you in our Steelers Fever family to pray for him and his family. Eric is a great guy and has been a wonderful friend to me for so many years and I'm going to do everything I can to help to try to make this unfortunate journey a little easier if possible.

Rest in peace Eloise - I know you are already in Heaven livening up the place! :tombstone:

devilsdancefloor 04-12-2010 09:19 AM

Re: Prayers for XT

Prayers and thoughts for XT and family

fansince'76 04-12-2010 09:19 AM

My thoughts and prayers, Eric. Believe me, I know how you're feeling right now as I lost my mother 20+ years ago. God bless you.

BigBen'sSwagger 04-12-2010 09:32 AM

You definitely got em Eric

steelpride12 04-12-2010 10:59 AM

Ahh X-T Im truly so sorry and Myself and sure the rest of us here are here for you! God chose her because she was something special and he chose her to serve him in eternal happiness! I hope you find comfort and happiness In knowing she is safe and out of harm's way for good! R.I.P.

Godfather 04-12-2010 11:05 AM

Prayers sent.

klick81 04-12-2010 11:14 AM

I can't imagine his pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you XT.

Texasteel 04-12-2010 11:45 AM

I am so sorry my friend. I know how you feel, having lost my father several years ago. You are in my thoughts and my prayers. God bless you, and keep you, and your family. Again, my heart go's out to you Eric.

SteelersinCA 04-12-2010 11:47 AM

Hang in there XT.

revefsreleets 04-12-2010 02:30 PM

God bless, my friend....