Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mike Holmgren (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5036)

Man_Of_Steel 02-05-2006 11:40 PM

Mike Holmgren

Did he ever come across to shake Cowhers hand? I saw Bill waiting for him but I never saw him come across.

Tha rock 02-05-2006 11:44 PM

Re: Mike Holmgren

he was pissed at those refs i dont think so man!!

Brady12 02-05-2006 11:45 PM

Mike is still a great guy, and coach, please no one give him a hard time. You all would be terribly angry or upset if Pittsburgh would've lost.

Ambridge 02-05-2006 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady12
Mike is still a great guy, and coach, please no one give him a hard time. You all would be terribly angry or upset if Pittsburgh would've lost.

"F" that fat Walrus Bastard.

Man_Of_Steel 02-06-2006 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady12

It wasn't Cowhers fault. Anyways Seattle didn't execute. They had their chances in the first half and blew every one of them except for the field goal. When it comes down to it your players need to make the big plays and they didn't.

83-Steelers-43 02-06-2006 12:00 AM

I'm not aware of too many coach's that are happy after a Super Bowl loss. You still go over to shake the opposing coach's hand. But whatever. We got the ring.

northoftheborder 02-06-2006 12:02 AM

You are one of great chivalry and manners. Would you say that to your Dad? Stay in Virginia.

Ambridge 02-06-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by northoftheborder
You are one of great chivalry and manners. Would you say that to your Dad? Stay in Virginia.

I'll assume your addressing myself since I'm the only one from Virginia who's replied in this thread???

It might help to clear matters up if you use the "QUOTE" Option next time when responding so people will know who you're addressing.

If my father was Mike Holmgren and he didn't walk-out to shake hands after the Superbowl......then yes I'd still say **** the Fat Walrus Bastard.

northoftheborder 02-06-2006 12:13 AM

Fair enough, Virginia. If MH actually did not shake his hand that is a bunch of.........

Man_Of_Steel 02-06-2006 12:21 AM

To me it sounded like this was Holmgrens last year as Seahawks head coach the way he talked after the game.