Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Penguins (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   At least Sir Sidney's pure. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=50782)

zulater 04-16-2010 08:31 PM

At least Sir Sidney's pure.

Go ahead move this if you like, but I just want to say that not only is Sidney Crosby the best player in hockey, he's also a great kid and wont ever embarass himself, the Pens, or the league.

stillers4me 04-16-2010 08:32 PM

Re: At least Sir Sidney's pure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulater (Post 802397)
Go ahead move this if you like, but I just want to say that not only is Sidney Crosby the best player in hockey, he's also a great kid and wont ever embarass himself, the Pens, or the league.

I've learned never to say never.

I mean,Ricky Martin.....gay? :wink02:

zulater 04-16-2010 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 802399)

No, I'm devastated! :doh:

:toofunny:

tony hipchest 04-16-2010 08:34 PM

while that may be true, football is king in america.

the sad truth is nobody really cares if he is accused of rape. it would be a blip on the radar, as far as the national media spotlight goes.

:noidea: just sayin....

HometownGal 04-16-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zulater (Post 802397)

Mario would kick his ass if he was any different. :chuckle:

Sid is a phenomenal player, person and a true role model for the youngins. :applaudit: :hatsoff:

I think this belongs in the Pens forum Zu.

HometownGal 04-16-2010 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 802399)

I was floored when I heard that. :jawdrop: Never would have thought in a million years that he has the ghey.

zulater 04-16-2010 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 802405)

Sid is a phenomenal player, person and a true role model for the youngins. :applaudit: :hatsoff:

Yeah I know, I just got a little excited, you know like Ricky Martin at muscle beach. :chuckle:

tony hipchest 04-16-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 802407)
I was floored when I heard that. :jawdrop: Never would have thought in a million years that he has the ghey.

yeah... the dudes from WHAM were a shock too. :sofunny:

zulater 04-16-2010 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 802413)
yeah... the dudes from WHAM were a shock too. :sofunny:

[YOUTUBE]pIgZ7gMze7A [/YOUTUBE]

So you're saying this is gay? :noidea:

X-Terminator 04-16-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 802404)
while that may be true, football is king in america.

the sad truth is nobody really cares if he is accused of rape. it would be a blip on the radar, as far as the national media spotlight goes.

:noidea: just sayin....

Sidney Crosby is one of the most recognizable names in sports. It would be a little more than a blip on the radar if he were involved in a similar scandal, though of course not to the level of Ben.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 802405)

No doubt. His upbringing keeps him grounded, plus he's so driven and committed to being the best that that kind of stuff just doesn't interest him.

He needs to move out of Mario's house, though. Sid, you're 23 and make $9 million a year...time to buy your own place, dude.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 802407)

Not me. I've always thought there was something "fruity" about him. I'm just amazed it took this long for him to come out.