Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hey, Seattle fans...don't know if you heard but.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5116)

ColoradoSteelerFan 02-06-2006 07:01 PM

Hey, Seattle fans...don't know if you heard but....

The Steelers won the Super Bowl 21-10.

The game is over.

The Super Bowl trophy is in the hands of the Steelers.

Hines Ward and Jerome Bettis are going to Disney World.

The Steelers are gonna get Super Bowl rings.

SO....unless you can come up with way to get the score changed, all your bitching and moaning is just starting to make you look pathetic! The game is over. You lost. The Steeler fans have been able to counter every one of your sorry excuses today....and we will be able to counter every one you come up with if you chose to keep this up.

...isn't it time to stop? Seriously....is this really what Seattle fans are all about? Excuses?

21-10

GAME OVER! DEAL WITH IT!

Kaish15 02-06-2006 07:06 PM

Re: Hey, Seattle fans...don't know if you heard but....

Hey, I know the feeling well. I live near Seattle and all I heard was comments like

"the worse refs in the NFL"
"Steelers cheated"
"Wonder how Steeler fans feel knowing they cheated"
"The Qurterback didn't get in the endzone." - Hear about this the most.

I got to listen to this all day and am mighty sick of it. I was disgusted with the Seahawks fans before the Super Bowl, but am even more so now. Everyone thinks that the refs favored the Steelers, but they reversed the fumble call that would of gotten us the ball. How is that favoring us? I can't wait till all this complaining is over

rowedf 02-06-2006 07:19 PM

Re: Hey, Seattle fans...don't know if you heard but....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaish15
Hey, I know the feeling well. I live near Seattle and all I heard was comments like

"the worse refs in the NFL"
"Steelers cheated"
"Wonder how Steeler fans feel knowing they cheated"
"The Qurterback didn't get in the endzone." - Hear about this the most.

I got to listen to this all day and am mighty sick of it. I was disgusted with the Seahawks fans before the Super Bowl, but am even more so now. Everyone thinks that the refs favored the Steelers, but they reversed the fumble call that would of gotten us the ball. How is that favoring us? I can't wait till all this complaining is over

Won't be long man, Seattle has a weak football community, I talked to one of my Seattle buddies on the phone today and he said the same thing, in a few days, everyone will move on and it won't be a big deal.