Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How did El come back? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5117)

TasmanianTroy271 02-06-2006 06:13 PM

How did El come back?

Was anybody else thinking Career Ending when El took that hit during the punt return and his back bent to a 90 degree angle? and then he came back and threw a touchdown pass. Does anybody know what officially happened, or did it just look alot worse than it really was?

SteelerzGirl 02-06-2006 06:15 PM

Re: How did El come back?

All I know from what they said on television is that he took the hit, went into the locker room for awhile, and then came back and threw a TD pass to Ward. Sorry, but that's all I know.

Koopa 02-06-2006 06:16 PM

i don't know, but damn i thought he was done, it looked freakin nasty, i was hey we get to keep him cause ain't no one gonna want him now lol. but it probably looked worse then it really was

rowedf 02-06-2006 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
All I know from what they said on television is that he took the hit, went into the locker room for awhile, and then came back and threw a TD pass to Ward. Sorry, but that's all I know.

He never even went into the locker room, he missed two plays and was right back in. The hit looked bad in full speed, but when they slowed it down, it really didn't look that bad.

bigbensgirl7 02-06-2006 06:17 PM

I thought it was bad...but I guess not. I really haven't heard anything about it

geran42o 02-06-2006 06:23 PM

Yeah I thought he was done after that hit

Justin Otstott 02-06-2006 06:29 PM

he prob pulled a muscle lmao! who know's

SteelerzGirl 02-06-2006 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowedf
He never even went into the locker room, he missed two plays and was right back in. The hit looked bad in full speed, but when they slowed it down, it really didn't look that bad.

Yea, I don't know if he actually went into the locker room or not, but they said on ESPN that he did. I believe you. :smile:

LambertIsGod58 02-06-2006 06:50 PM

He went out and we heard nothing for almost an hour....I thought he was done. Then he comes back in and delivers the final blow to the Chickenhawks.

melroseplace 02-06-2006 06:51 PM

I thought for sure he was out for at least the game...definitely happy to see him ready to go a couple plays later!