Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lets rate ABC!!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5123)

Lambertfan 02-06-2006 07:07 PM

Lets rate ABC!!!!

I thought it stunk,the whole pregame. till the game and I turned the sound down. from Ray Lewis to Michael Irvin to Tom Brady and his boss!!!!!

ngreene15 02-06-2006 07:23 PM

Re: Lets rate ABC!!!!

This Superbowl has a great HD picture.

When you watched ABC's HD the picture was soo good, so nothing else really mattered.

Ambridge 02-06-2006 07:26 PM

IIn retrospect I was disappointed with the postgame show. No locker room celebration coverage that I seen. The whole production was pretty flat.

SteelerzGirl 02-06-2006 07:34 PM

It's no big secret that I don't like the Patriots, so seeing Brady and his smirk made me want to puke, and Bellychick is a snore. Even the commercials weren't all that great. The Budweiser Clydsdales and the rotating refrigerator wall were the best for me, but they did not beat out the "Addicted to LOST" commercial since, well, I'm addicted to LOST...(lol). :smile:

And what was up with Mick Jagger at the beginning of the halftime show? It was like he forgot the words to the song. I'd much rather get my satisfaction from Jon Bon Jovi...(lol).

LambertIsGod58 02-06-2006 07:41 PM

I love Al Michaels in the booth...He's been a part of MNF for so long and now it's going to ESPN without him.

Koopa 02-06-2006 07:57 PM

i like al micheals too, but madden brings him down he brings anyone he works with down. i didn't watch any of the pre game stuff cause me and my friends were bar b queing and plus it usually bores me no matter what. the commercials sucked i only liked that fedex commercial when the caveman kicked the the dinosaur after he got fired. the rest just sucked, and the fans kinda disappointed me they weren't as loud as i expected them to be so they didn't pump me up that much. overall it would've sucked if the steelers didn't get the W

boLT fan 02-06-2006 07:58 PM

I think we all now see why MNF will be leaving ABC. :rolleyes:

LambertIsGod58 02-06-2006 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boLT fan
I think we all now see why MNF will be leaving ABC. :rolleyes:

How is that? MNF is not what it use to be with Cosell, Dandy Don and Frank Gifford. But, I'd still love to have it.

nu4everfan15 02-06-2006 08:11 PM

i wish tirico did the whole game, not just the super bowl... i think i could have done a better job than those guys!!! but thats wat we have hillgrove for

shevdog 02-06-2006 08:38 PM

As much as I do not like Madden calling games, since he speaks in terms of a moron, he was actually good for an audience like this. All the once-a-year viewers can get their "Intro to the Obvious of Football" from Madden. So in that regard it was good for those fan. Other than that, the annoucing sucked. If ever there was a way to get the internet streaming of WDVE in realtime with TV, that would forever rock!