Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   BEN ROTHLESBERGER MODELS HiS LIFE AFTER LAALAA (yellow teletubbie) (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5139)

I_Luv_Teletubbeyz 02-06-2006 09:58 PM

BEN ROTHLESBERGER MODELS HiS LIFE AFTER LAALAA (yellow teletubbie)

In Teletubbies Laa-Laa (yellow) represents the responsbilities that life brings, carrying the bag of the adult. Big Ben has been doing the same with the Steelers - he's really stepped up as the leader of the team and accepts the responsibilities that come with it, despite being in the NFL only 2 years. It's very clear that Big Ben models himself after Laa-Laa, since he is doing such a great job with the team - he led us to a Super Bowl victory and he'll do it again very soon!!! :P :P :P :P :P YAY

section514 02-06-2006 10:00 PM

Re: BEN ROTHLESBERGER MODELS HiS LIFE AFTER LAALAA (yellow teletubbie)

thats cool and all, but did you model yourself after the purple gay teletubby or something

I_Luv_Teletubbeyz 02-06-2006 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by section514
thats cool and all, but did you model yourself after the purple gay teletubby or something

I AM NOT GAY!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION HERE!!!!!

83-Steelers-43 02-06-2006 10:08 PM

*yaaaaaaaaawns*

BlitzburghRockCity 02-06-2006 10:08 PM

I must say Ive never heard an NFL player compared to a teletubby but.. if it works for ya then ? :laughing:

SteelerzGirl 02-06-2006 11:33 PM

*humming theme from The Twilight Zone*

beSteelmyheart 02-07-2006 05:18 PM

I've only read my 2nd teletubby thread & must say that this is already becoming way too gross for me.
If you're kidding, well, ok. I'll just say you have a "unique" sense of humor that really isn't so funny.
If you're serious, maybe you can enlighten us as to why you're so obsessed over these freaky, outdated toys. Maybe the next time you buy one, get yourself a tube of KY-you sound like you'll need one!:blah:
C-ya!

luvmysteelers 02-07-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Luv_Teletubbeyz
I AM NOT GAY!!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I'M TRYING TO HAVE A SERIOUS DISCUSSION HERE!!!!!

You do know that you're talking about make-believe "things' right? I'm pretty new to this site, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that if you want to have a serious discussion about teletubbies, you're probably on the wrong forum.

You're kind of weirding me out.

bigbensgirl7 02-07-2006 09:31 PM

What the F*** ???

Koopa 02-07-2006 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
What the F*** ???

do you kiss your mom with that mouth? :grin: