Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congrats! Steelers Superbowl XL Champs (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5141)

marksashton 02-06-2006 10:01 PM

Congrats! Steelers Superbowl XL Champs

It's just a shame that it will they'll always be remembered as Superbowl Champs*

* Won largely due to referee interference and plain dumb luck. But a win is a win. The fact that pretty much every significant media outlet with the exception of Pittsburgh newspapers think it was a cheap win is beside the point.

83-Steelers-43 02-06-2006 10:11 PM

Re: Congrats! Steelers Superbowl XL Champs

Your shtick is getting old junior. Run along. It's past 11:00. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

BlitzburghRockCity 02-06-2006 10:13 PM

Not personally directed at you mark...

but any media outlet and any news paper and any fan who feels this game wasnt won by the Steelers but by the refs, can feel free to kiss our ass !

OX1947 02-06-2006 10:16 PM

I swear, bunch whining little freakin pansies. Dont you dumb***** know that no matter what you say the Seahawks are 0-1 in Super Bowls? Its over, your team lost and thats it. And you know what, they arent coming back next year. Tell your boy the Walrus to go to eddict school and learn how to be a professional. Cowher waited 10 min for him in the middle of the field to shake his hand, instead, he went to go grab a sub to fill up his sorrows....BUSH LEAGUE...

Prosdo 02-06-2006 10:17 PM

It's hilarious how they have nothing better to do then troll the board.

WWIIOwheelz 02-06-2006 10:19 PM

Well, the ones with female companions already left, so there had to at least be a few of them.

Hey, where/what bar does your family own? Just wondering if I've ever been there! Sounds like a fun place.

marksashton 02-06-2006 10:40 PM

Hey, I know I'm being a whiner. I'm almost ready to stop. Posting a few times is cathartic. I believe in most of what I've said... but not all. I think the refs made a difference - possibly a crucial difference - but I honestly believe that the Seahawks did themselves in with mistakes. I'll admit that it hurts that the Seahawks mistakes cost them the game while the Steelers mistakes - almost equally as lame - didn't cost them the game. I really don't believe in moral victories and even if I did, I don't think this is one. The only consolation for a Seahawks fan is that I think they outplayed the Steelers in every facet of the game except for the fu#k ups. That's something...

As a former rust-belter (Cleveburg) I know how much football means in that part of the world. In that sense I'm glad the Steelers won. We in Seattle have more to live for than the Seahawks. :blurp:

Sharkissle29 02-06-2006 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marksashton
It's just a shame that it will they'll always be remembered as Superbowl Champs*

* Won largely due to referee interference and plain dumb luck. But a win is a win. The fact that pretty much every significant media outlet with the exception of Pittsburgh newspapers think it was a cheap win is beside the point.

word around Chicago says otherwise. check your sources again big guy.

Chicago says STEELERS WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!!!!!!

WWIIOwheelz 02-06-2006 10:49 PM

Heh... Rust-Belter, huh? That's 25 years-ago, bud. If that's your upbringing, it would make sense that you move somewhere it rains everyday. ;)

Pittsburgh's changed markedly since then, but you'd have to be on your best game to know why. Google is opening a regional office here, by the way. ;)

Pittsburgh WELCOMES Google!

True 'dat!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2001-12/7071/narnia.JPG

Gotta suck being federally-regulated. I heard EUROPE even sued Micro$oft's ass.

:D

TexaSteeler 02-06-2006 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marksashton
This message is hidden because marksashton is on your ignore list

...works well....