Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Holmgren sucks! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5198)

clevestinks 02-07-2006 05:28 PM

Holmgren sucks!

I am sick of Holmrens whining about the refs! Quit trying to steal our glory! T\

Three things for Mike and the Seahawks fans.

First off Ben was in the endzone, thats what it says in the stats, we got 6 points for it, so now its written in stone.
But if Ben would have been ruled not in, we would have went for it and got it on fourth down. Its over, get over it! Nothing is going to change!

The refs always suck! Nothing changes! I agree with the refs bad calls Sunday, especially the two big ones.
1. Jeremy Stevens had a catch, took at least three steps, and drop the ball. Before we picked it ip the ref blew his whistle. And he called it know catch! BULLSHIT! We couldn`t review because he blew the whistle before we picked it up!
2. On Bens inteception, he got clearly blocked in the back! No call. what &^%(%(%(^%! Refs suck, Jolmgrens right, we should have won by 18, they suck! Did I say that they suck! Oh yeah they suck! Its a conspiracy! They suck!

tony hipchest 02-07-2006 05:43 PM

Re: Holmgren sucks!

i wont bash holmgren. he was pissed as im sure cowher would be. his comment on having to play the refs didnt bother me at his welcom back rally either. he pretty much had to say something to the crowd to keep them fired up for next season other than "i called a horrible game"

BB2W 02-07-2006 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I am sick of Holmrens whining about the refs! Quit trying to steal our glory!

Don't let that bother you... I liked what they said on PTI, they both talk about how this doesn't tarnish what the Steelers accomplished. It just tarnishes the officials. The Steelers did nothing wrong, they just showed up and played. Every team in every game is the victim of questionable calls and in two years noone will remember the officiating, but everyone will know we got that elusive "One for the Thumb".

:tt:

drizze99 02-07-2006 06:08 PM

F_CK HOLMGREN! First he doesn't shake Bill's hand at the end of the game and then he goes back to the 12th man and lies. Instead of blaming it on the refs (easy cop out) he should have said that I suck at clock management. My team didn't convert 3rd downs when they needed to. My recievers can't do the football basics like catch and drag a toe. F-CK that POS walrus muthaf_cka!!

ZornToLargent 02-07-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
Don't let that bother you... I liked what they said on PTI, they both talk about how this doesn't tarnish what the Steelers accomplished. It just tarnishes the officials. The Steelers did nothing wrong, they just showed up and played. Every team in every game is the victim of questionable calls and in two years noone will remember the officiating, but everyone will know we got that elusive "One for the Thumb".

:tt:

That is all true....nothing should tarnish the Steelers victory.....but the officials sure do have a black eye after that one.

ColoradoSteelerFan 02-07-2006 06:46 PM

Holmgren's comments were classless and out-of-line. I look for him to take a hit by the NFL. Dude's been in the league long enough to know that such comments are not tolerated by the NFL.

...not to mention that his comments were simply inane....and completely untrue.

His team should learn not to hold.....not to commit pass interference....and to actually catch the balls thrown to them. If they do that, then maybe they will win a Super Bowl like the Steelers did this year!

Sharkissle29 02-07-2006 07:27 PM

i am an official holmgren hater. from hear on out i wish only the worst on whatever team he coaches. unfortunately now its seattle, which is a team i dont mind.....except their dumb@$$ classless coach.

SteelCityMan786 02-07-2006 07:36 PM

Preach The Truth Cleve.

BlitzburghRockCity 02-07-2006 08:46 PM

Holmgren should have thought before he spoke to the fans about fighting against the officials in the SB too... not a class move but I can see why he's pissed.

4xSBChamps 02-07-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ColoradoSteelerFan

His team should learn not to hold.....not to commit pass interference....and to actually catch the balls thrown to them.

[Richard Dawson]
" Number One Answer on the board, Darlin' !!!!! "
[/Richard Dawson]