Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fun House (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Clearing security at Airports (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=52011)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 05-01-2010 11:31 AM

Clearing security at Airports

The quick and complete solution to our flying mess!!!

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports : Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be no argument about racial profiling . This method would also eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case Closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number.......... " :drink:

SteelersMongol 05-02-2010 12:11 PM

Re: Clearing security at Airports

:rofl: Nice. I'd like it very much.

I remember being selected as lucky ones along with my wife, mom, & 2 years old daughter from all the passengers 4 search in 2002 when V were on our way 2 Orlando. :doh:

Vincent 05-02-2010 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersMongol (Post 816942)
:rofl: Nice. I'd like it very much.

I remember being selected as lucky ones along with my wife, mom, & 2 years old daughter from all the passengers 4 search in 2002 when V were on our way 2 Orlando. :doh:

Yeah that makes sense. You can't be too careful with "those Mongolians". :chuckle:

Galax Steeler 05-03-2010 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair (Post 816539)
The quick and complete solution to our flying mess!!!

Here's a solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports : Have a booth that you can step into that will not X-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on you.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be no argument about racial profiling . This method would also eliminate a long and expensive trial. Justice would be quick and swift. Case Closed!

This is so simple that it's brilliant. I can see it now: you're in the airport terminal and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system, "Attention standby passengers we now have a seat available on flight number.......... " :drink:

I like the idea when can we start getting them.:rofl:

SteelersMongol 05-04-2010 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent (Post 816986)
Yeah that makes sense. You can't be too careful with "those Mongolians". :chuckle:

:flap: :chuckle:

Venom 05-04-2010 01:55 PM

I dont like the idea . Thats cruel !! How dare you treat those " possible terrorists " like that . Im going to notify the ACLU right this second. Wait , I was thinking like a Liberal, Im sorry . I love that idea !!!!!!!!!!!

St33lersguy 05-11-2010 05:33 PM

that makes too much sense our federal govt. would never go with it:chuckle: