Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You had me feeling sorry for you??? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5250)

Da Bears 02-08-2006 12:51 PM

You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Why? I have no idea. You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies. You are all riding the Seahawks when they are the ones that got the official shafting. The Hawks are not saying anything about you guys just the officials. I`m soory to even say Pittsburgh still has a football team, Lombardi is rolling over in his grave knowing what you guys are saying and doing. You guys won and still can`t stop complaining. Use your little towel to wipe those tears and become men.

cgesolo 02-08-2006 12:54 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
LOL... oh man, thats good.

It's funny, yet here you are.... guess what? Whining.

Practice what you preach kid and maybe someone will take you serious.

Koopa 02-08-2006 12:54 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
aww shut the **** up bitch, no one gives a shit about who you are feeling sorry for and why you ain't just click log off and click the little x at the top and you won't have to read what the steeler fans are saying

Brady12 02-08-2006 01:51 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Bears
Why? I have no idea. You guys are a pathetic bunch of cry babies. You are all riding the Seahawks when they are the ones that got the official shafting. The Hawks are not saying anything about you guys just the officials. I`m soory to even say Pittsburgh still has a football team, Lombardi is rolling over in his grave knowing what you guys are saying and doing. You guys won and still can`t stop complaining. Use your little towel to wipe those tears and become men.


So... How have the Bears done lately?

Da Bears 02-08-2006 02:04 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
aww shut the **** up bitch, no one gives a shit about who you are feeling sorry for and why you ain't just click log off and click the little x at the top and you won't have to read what the steeler fans are saying

Big tough guy here on the net Aren`t you. You`re all talk and no action punk. I didn`t expect anything more from your kind.

NJarhead 02-08-2006 02:09 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Bears
I got your bitch hanging between my legs mother ****er. I guess you know that, caus your heads hanging low enough to geat the full view. Koopa what a name I guess I know where you are coming from then. Tell you jack off you are one coward of a mother ****er. I know you are only tough on this bopard cause in the real world you would be getting you shit stomped to the dirt. Ass wipe!


oooooooh. You're tough.....and educated too!

Please don't tell me you're a Marine.

BigNastyD 02-08-2006 02:11 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Da Bears
I got your bitch hanging between my legs mother ****er. I guess you know that, caus your heads hanging low enough to geat the full view. Koopa what a name I guess I know where you are coming from then. Tell you jack off you are one coward of a mother ****er. I know you are only tough on this bopard cause in the real world you would be getting you shit stomped to the dirt. Ass wipe!

I am guessing by your writing skills you are employed at........Chuckie Cheese??? I am seriously laughing at the thought of a you filling out a job application.

Da Bears 02-08-2006 02:13 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brady12
So... How have the Bears done lately?

You should keep up on your foorball Brady then you wouldn`t have to ask.

NJarhead 02-08-2006 02:14 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Hey BigNastyD,

didn't we SPANK Da Bears this year?

Ambridge 02-08-2006 02:14 PM

Re: You had me feeling sorry for you???
 
Hey Da Bears!! You need to take your avatar and rub it briskly over your entire body.

I'll bet George Halas did one more roll in his grave than Lombardi did after the Steelers kicked the piss out of Chicago this year.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum