Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   give the hawks some love :) (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=52666)

devilsdancefloor 05-23-2010 06:20 PM

give the hawks some love :)

[YOUTUBE]RzHqNVgMkCg[/YOUTUBE]

Sad to see Rob Blake go down in 4 games he has always been a real classy guy. BUT my hawks are going to the cup finals!! first time in a long time LETS GO HAWKS! :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

Godfather 05-23-2010 06:29 PM

Re: give the hawks some love :)

If the Hated Flyers win the Wales Conference, I'll join you for the Finals.

X-Terminator 05-23-2010 06:46 PM

Congrats to the Hawks - first trip to the Final since 1992. I think we all remember who won that one. :wink02: And if they win, it'll be their first Cup since 1961 and the Toronto Maple Leafs will then have the longest current Stanley Cup drought (last won in 1967).

GO HAWKS, even if it means HO-ssa getting a championship. :yuck: Pens fans still hate him for stiffing us 2 years ago. I'll root twice as hard for them if the Orange Thugs finish off the Habs.

tony hipchest 05-23-2010 07:08 PM

hawks (and all chicago teams) get mad love in my household. the ironic thing is baby momma is more of a pens fan now than the blackhawks. she absolutely loves sid.

Shea 05-24-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 824190)
hawks (and all chicago teams) get mad love in my household. the ironic thing is baby momma is more of a pens fan now than the blackhawks. she absolutely loves sid.

Your baby momma has great taste.

And DDF, what the hell is this thread doing in the locker room? :noidea: :chuckle:

Galax Steeler 05-24-2010 04:54 AM

I am with you go Blackhawks.

Indo 05-24-2010 07:24 AM

I'm on board with the Hawks---can't stand the Cryers and eff the Habs...
Niemi played a great game yest.
And, as Pierre said, Keith was everything a hockey player should be right up to doing the interview when he hasn't even learned how to talk without the teeth!
(I've never understood why their face shields doesn't cover the mouth...or why they where mouthpieces----we saw what good those do....

devilsdancefloor 05-24-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shea (Post 824259)
Your baby momma has great taste.

And DDF, what the hell is this thread doing in the locker room? :noidea: :chuckle:

what are you talking about it isnt in the locker room :whistle: :chuckle:

i guess i was to excited :noidea:

devilsdancefloor 05-24-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indo (Post 824291)
I'm on board with the Hawks---can't stand the Cryers and eff the Habs...
Niemi played a great game yest.
And, as Pierre said, Keith was everything a hockey player should be right up to doing the interview when he hasn't even learned how to talk without the teeth!
(I've never understood why their face shields doesn't cover the mouth...or why they where mouthpieces----we saw what good those do....

he has been standing on his head at times during the playoffs. he is a great find who ever found him!

SteelCityMan786 05-24-2010 09:52 PM

I think this will be going off a few times at my house during the SC Playoffs If I watch any of the games.

[YOUTUBE]5YTBiBVzBP0[/YOUTUBE]