Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Mocha Latte Is Stepping Down As Mod (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=53416)

Mocha Latte 06-07-2010 11:42 AM

Mocha Latte Is Stepping Down As Mod

I would just like to let everyone know that I am stepping down as mod here on SteelersFever, it is obvious to everyone that this site can not move forward with a 49er fan as a Mod here and I don't want to be a constant reminder to others that this site doesn't take its membership seriously. They can find a Steeler fan to take on the responsibility. I only wanted to help get the site back on track but most of the members can't get past the fact that I am a 49er fan on a Steeler site. As I have told others, I didn't come here as a favor to Matthew or Pete, both of whom I don't know, I didn't come here to sabotage anything, only to add my comments and a little fun but neither was taken that way.

I have already notified Matthew of my intention and I wish all of you good luck in getting this site moving in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Thank you
Mocha

pete74 06-07-2010 12:05 PM

Re: Mocha Latte Is Stepping Down As Mod

Personally I think your extremly level headed and should look past what a bunch of people think and stay. Your an asset to the board and were lucky to have you here. The choice is yours but I would like to see you stay.

Whatever you choose I'm glad you came on and helped the board when we needed it and I wish you the best

Steel_12 06-07-2010 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mocha Latte (Post 828897)
I would just like to let everyone know that I am stepping down as mod here on SteelersFever, it is obvious to everyone that this site can not move forward with a 49er fan as a Mod here and I don't want to be a constant reminder to others that this site doesn't take its membership seriously. They can find a Steeler fan to take on the responsibility. I only wanted to help get the site back on track but most of the members can't get past the fact that I am a 49er fan on a Steeler site. As I have told others, I didn't come here as a favor to Matthew or Pete, both of whom I don't know, I didn't come here to sabotage anything, only to add my comments and a little fun but neither was taken that way.

I have already notified Matthew of my intention and I wish all of you good luck in getting this site moving in the right direction.:thumbsup:

Thank you
Mocha

I think that's a good idea. Besides, the board sucks now...you don't want to be apart of a sinking ship.

Godfather 06-08-2010 07:02 PM

I'm sorry to see you go. You look like a great member, and there's no reason a 49ers fan can't be a mod here.

Do you post on any other message boards?

pete74 06-08-2010 07:22 PM

i agree with godfather