Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steal in Free Agency (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5392)

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-11-2006 04:38 PM

Steal in Free Agency
 
Almost 7,000 rushing yards in 5 seasons
average 4.4 yards per carry
36 rushing TD in 5 years
42 carries over 20 yards.

These numbers dont sound bad for a 26 year old Free Agent.
They sound even better when you dont know who it is???
Any guesses?
Yes there are questions around him......But cowher could change him.
And like it or not......He would produce as a steeler

Whats his NAME????

boLT fan 02-11-2006 04:41 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
Ricky Williams?

My only guess.

Suitanim 02-11-2006 04:44 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
No, no NO! No Coke dealer Ratbirds in the Black and Gold!

Kdcobainita 02-11-2006 04:45 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE
Almost 7,000 rushing yards in 5 seasons
average 4.4 yards per carry
36 rushing TD in 5 years
42 carries over 20 yards.

These numbers dont sound bad for a 26 year old Free Agent.
They sound even better when you dont know who it is???
Any guesses?
Yes there are questions around him......But cowher could change him.
And like it or not......He would produce as a steeler

Whats his NAME????

edgerrin james?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-11-2006 04:46 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
My Bad,
May not be a free agent......but will most likely be available...due to salary cap cas.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-11-2006 04:47 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
No, no NO! No Coke dealer Ratbirds in the Black and Gold!

LOL:sofunny:
You got it.........
Is he going to be a FA
or will the rat birds cut him

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-11-2006 04:49 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
In his defense, he was young, first year in the league, and really didnt know anyother way.
I would give the guy a second chance but there would be restrictions in his contract
We could get him cheap and have a bunch of incentives in the contnract

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 02-11-2006 04:50 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kdcobainita
edgerrin james?

James would not be a steal in the FA
Hes gonna cost a lot of money

Kdcobainita 02-11-2006 04:52 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BIGBENFASTWILLIE
James would not be a steal in the FA
Hes gonna cost a lot of money

LOL, thats true... :bouncy:

so, who is this guys??

Suitanim 02-11-2006 04:53 PM

Re: Steal in Free Agency
 
The Steelers don't take chances with guys like that. And he hardly tore up the league last year.

906 on 269 carries for 3.4 and 3 TD's


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum