Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   WHY POLAMALU>REED (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=53986)

supa_fly_steeler 07-04-2010 06:29 PM

WHY POLAMALU>REED
 
Have you ever seen a Troy Polamalu defense give up 5 passing touchdowns in one half.

Remember Ben Roethlisberger's 2007 performence with this Ed Reed Best Safety of all time on the field :tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03::tt03:

billybob49 07-04-2010 07:23 PM

Re: WHY POLAMALU>REED
 
Que?

supa_fly_steeler 07-05-2010 07:08 AM

Re: WHY POLAMALU>REED
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by billybob49 (Post 830472)
Que?

You obviously didn't watch the first half of the 2007 game against the Ravens.

BengalDestroyer 09-29-2010 05:16 PM

Re: WHY POLAMALU>REED
 
Reed plays his best ball against average and poor offenses. Troy makes every offense look average or poor!!!
Like fellow SteelersFever member - Mags87 said, 70% of the world is covered by water, the other 30% is covered by Troy Polamalu!!!!!!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum