Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Recipes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Any good pizza dough recipes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=54587)

GameOn 08-01-2010 09:18 AM

Any good pizza dough recipes

Hi all, I am looking for a good pizza dough recipe. :tt02: Thanks

BengalDestroyer 12-05-2010 04:50 PM

Re: Any good pizza dough recipes

Hey a little late but, Jamie Oliver has a couple of good pizza doughs. I have only tried one of his but there are others...

BerksYinzer 07-16-2011 07:21 PM

Just in case your are as lazy as I am, most local pizza places will sell your a hunk of their raw dough for very reasonable costs. I think I pay $2.50 for a "medium sized dough ball" and $3.25 for a large sized dough ball. saves time and is still WAY better than the pilsbury junk you buy in grocery stores.

palasport 11-28-2012 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameOn (Post 831934)
Hi all, I am looking for a good pizza dough recipe. :tt02: Thanks

Little Caesers PIZZA PIZZA

16 oz High Gluten Flour (3 scoupped and leveled cups of flour)
9.7 oz Water by weight(warm 120deg. F)
2 TBS sugar
1 TBS Honey
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
2 Teaspoon Salt
1 package instant yeast

Mix flour and salt. Put yeast and half the flour in the mixer. Mix the sugar and honey into the hot water. Pour mixture into bowl and place mixer using dough hook on stir for about 2 minutes. Stop mixer. Add Olive oil and the rest of the flour, then set mixer to knead. Knead for 6 minutes stop mixer for 5 minutes then start mixer back on knead speed for 6 more minutes. If the dough is sticking to the bottom of the bowl add a tablespoon of flour or more until the dough patch beneath the ball is say the size of a silver dollar. You may need to add water. Finish knead on a lightly floured surface and shape into a ball Place in the refrigerator in a lightly sealed container coated with olive oil. for overnight up to three days.

Remove 3 hours before panning
Remove from the fridge and either divide dough in half on a slightly wet marble or counter for two 12” pizzas or leave whole for one somewhat thicker 16” pizza. Work each piece of dough into balls with wet hands.

Preheat oven to 500 deg F Mix together an equal mixture of flour and cornmeal. Liberally coat the dough ball and marble with the mixture. Shape dough and place on pizza tray and add what you want. Cook for 6-8 minutes on lowest rack in oven and WITHOUT a pizza stone.

This dough will be similar to little ceasers pizza the main differance is the pizza oven effect which is a hard taste to duplicate at home I will also include a sauce not sure if you like LC or not >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>but here it is>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>
Little Caesar's Pizza Sauce

1 12 ounce can Hunts tomato paste
1−1/2 cups water
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon Accent (optional−−−but if you want it exact, use it.)

Pre−mix the dry ingredients, mix, and set aside. In a small saucepan,
combine tomato paste and water. Over medium high heat, bring to a simmer.
Add the pre−mixed spice, stir in well. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 35−40
minutes, stirring occasionally.

Cover sauce and refrigerate until needed. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
(4 − 12" pizzas)
these pizza recipes were found at following site>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

go to this site for tons of pro pizza recipes>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/ind...ic,1515.0.html