Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   XL! Finish the sentence! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5475)

clevestinks 02-14-2006 04:36 PM

XL! Finish the sentence!

As a Steelers Fan, the best part of the 2005 Super Bowl Championship season was.......

BB2W 02-14-2006 04:39 PM

Re: XL! Finish the sentence!

... seeing Cowher finally hoisting the Lombardi trophy.

clevestinks 02-14-2006 04:39 PM

the look on Cowhers face! The monkey has been lifted off his back. What a sense of relief for him. King Cowher!

I know the Bettis thing cannot be overlooked. But Cowher is a born and raised Pittsburgher.

Also the playoff ride was unreal!

4xSBChamps 02-14-2006 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
As a Steelers Fan, the best part of the 2005 Super Bowl Championship season was.......

".....seeing my beloved Stillers win another Super Bowl, the 5th that I'm old-enough to have experienced, after a few recent disappointments, in what will probably be my last Winter in Pennsylvania."

clevestinks 02-14-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB2W
... seeing Cowher finally hoisting the Lombardi trophy.

We must have been thinking the same thing, at the same time 4:39!

BB2W 02-14-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

We must have been thinking the same thing, at the same time 4:39!

The look on his face was awesome, and nearly brought a tear to my eyes.

If I had to pick a second favorite moment... it would be the throwback play against the Bengals in the playoffs.

drizze99 02-14-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

listening to all the Seachicken fans cry, lol. (j/k)

FINALLY seeing a Super Bowl that I will remember forever! I was only a little whipper snapper when we won the other 4.

Milkman 02-14-2006 04:46 PM

getting another SB win not only for Cowher, Bettis and the Rooney's, but for "all" the Steeler fans who have been craving another championship!

WeNowHave5 02-14-2006 04:55 PM

seeing the glee on Hines Ward's face after his post-season tears last year

BlitzburghRockCity 02-14-2006 04:58 PM

Sticking it to the media and the league who said we couldnt do it! Sticking it to the all the playoff teams that thought they were king shiat till we came into their house and opened up a can of Black n Gold Whoop Ass on em !