Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   IKE TAYLOR!!!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5532)

pittsburgh$teelersfan 02-16-2006 10:30 PM

IKE TAYLOR!!!!!

I know he is a free agent but I want him to be signed to a long a term deal with the steelers.What about yall are yall sold on ike taylor he is my favorite pittsburgh steeler player.

Koopa 02-16-2006 10:40 PM

Re: IKE TAYLOR!!!!!

damn, the way the title was i thought he agreed to sign or something, yeah i'm sold on him, he's good and he needs to stay here, but if he leaves i hope seriously hope his career goes to shit with injuries and shit like that for being a disloyal prick

BlackNGold203 02-16-2006 10:49 PM

Hes a restricted FA..the Steelers can match any offer he gets or get draft compensation for him

bigbensrose 02-16-2006 11:16 PM

I like Ike too. But I also like Randle El. I almost wish there was no salary cap. I don't think it matters how much you pay a player. Meaning I dont think the amount of money you pay someone reflects their talent. Only their ego and willingness to display their talent. Salary caps make it fair you say......how so.......The NFL is a multi-million dollar business with corporate sponsors. Im sure there is plenty of money to go around to build a team, o matter which city they are from. If you cant afford to run an NFL team....sell it to someone who can.

melroseplace 02-17-2006 12:31 AM

I definitely hope to see Ike back next year. he's made some definite progress this year and I think he will only continue to get better

mopit55 02-17-2006 01:00 AM

ike is a good instinctive player,steelers must give a long term contract because antwaan goes.he's the future,he knows the team,tactics,and rivals receivers.

Fordy 02-17-2006 01:05 AM

I think Mcfadden is better and Ike makes me nervous at times but overall Ike is a playmaker and good cover corner. I hope he stays with us and I'd be shocked if he and the Steelers part ways.

Milkman 02-17-2006 06:35 AM

I say we keep him.

BlackNGold203 02-17-2006 07:47 AM

Once again...Ike isnt going anywhere...he's a restricted FA....if he gets an offer...the Steelers will match it...restricted FA rarely get much play because teams dont want to give up any draft picks in compensation

Suitanim 02-17-2006 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fordy
I think Mcfadden is better and Ike makes me nervous at times but overall Ike is a playmaker and good cover corner. I hope he stays with us and I'd be shocked if he and the Steelers part ways.

Is this New Jerz B balla Delux 247 Fordy?