Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   HELP ME! Want to buy a 18" Hines Ward SB XL MVP Bobblehead! Please Read! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=55665)

ironcityblitz 08-19-2010 10:21 PM

HELP ME! Want to buy a 18" Hines Ward SB XL MVP Bobblehead! Please Read!

I'm looking to buy this. They are very limited and very hard to find. Even if you have one and dont plan on selling it, let me know what price it would take to get it.

Also looking for a 3 Foot Hines Ward Bobblehead.

Thanks

dupaloop 09-29-2010 09:53 AM

Re: HELP ME! Want to buy a 18" Hines Ward SB XL MVP Bobblehead! Please Read!

I didnt know they Sold an 18" version. I have the Hines MVP that is about 10 inches.

ironcityblitz 10-01-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dupaloop (Post 850270)
I didnt know they Sold an 18" version. I have the Hines MVP that is about 10 inches.

Yeah, I have that one also. They made i think 50 of the 18" version. I was offered it when they 1st came out from the dealer I got my set from, but wasnt interested in it at the time....

If anyone has one, I'm willing to pay $250 for one.

dupaloop 10-04-2010 12:48 PM

i would like to see a few pictures of your bobble collection

ironcityblitz 10-08-2010 06:43 PM

Most of them are boxed up due to lack of room. I will try and get some pics soon though. I also have lots of Steelers Mcfarlane figures including AFA graded ones, prototypes, and customs.
I have about 35 bobbleheads including 3 different 3 foot bobbleheads. Of these guys: Bettis, Woodley and Roethlisberger.

ironcityblitz 11-26-2010 08:52 PM

lambertlunaticfan 11-27-2010 02:50 AM

I have been keeping my eye out for one when i go to shows but have had no luck.I myself have never seen a sbxl 18' hines ward.And the dealers i have talked to have not either.So they must be very rare as the one dealer deals in nothing but bobbles.Anyways,just wanted you to know i am trying to hunt down one for you

ironcityblitz 12-09-2010 11:26 AM

Thanks for looking out....

Makes me question if they ever were produced. After I bought my set through a dealer on Ebay, I got an email asking if I would be interested in the 18" Ward. I believe he said there were under 50 made and werent offered to many people.

I hate myself for not buying it then....