Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Tailgate Party (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Tailgating for Saints Game? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=55901)

StevieSteeler 08-25-2010 12:12 AM

Tailgating for Saints Game?

Hey all, who is going to be in New Orleans to see the Steelers beat down on the Taints? I'm coming over from Austin with a few folks. Let me know!

steelers2010 10-18-2010 08:55 PM

Re: Tailgating for Saints Game?

we have 5 going to the saints game. we too are looking for somewhere to go before the game. all the steeler fans need to meet up at some bar before the game. what was your plan? we all need to make a plan and meet up and post it so the group gets large.

steelers969 10-19-2010 08:05 AM

Razzoo on Bourbon would be a great place for the Steelers fans to hang out all weekend. I will be in town starting Friday and cannot wait for Steelers Nation to take over New Orleans halloween weekend!!

steelers2010 10-19-2010 11:05 AM

Do any of the bars have free shuttle to superdome or do you guys plan on walking/cab, etc? Lets make a plan - if Razoo lets make it Razoo and post it so we get all the steeler fans in one place.

TailgateMel 10-20-2010 08:54 AM

I'm waiting to hear from Steel City Mafia.. they have been saying that they are going to have a pre-game party - but haven't come out with the details yet... it is gonna be crazy down there, from what I hear, NO on Haloween weekend is pretty crazy and packed...

There are 4 of us (I have another post on here about it), plus I know of another group of 3 ladies, and another group of 4 guys... all from the burgh...

Mel

darthlars 10-20-2010 12:12 PM

We will be in New Orleans for the game with several people ... Not attending the game though (drinking and nose-bleed seats don't mix well) ... We would love to get together with the Steelers Nation for pregame and gametime ... Let's all organize ! GO STEELERS !!!!!

StevieSteeler 10-26-2010 05:09 PM

I've heard about Bruno's, Cooters, and Parasols in New Orleans as Steeler friendly. Probably gonna hit up one of the above or tailgate near the stadium, then hopefully get some scalped tix.

There will be 4 of us from Austin -- definitely open to other plans if yins guys have em.

GO STILLERS!

StevieSteeler 10-26-2010 05:10 PM

Just read about Razzos above -- sounds good to me -- we can all meet there. There will be four of us. If I can convince my cohorts, we'll all be dressed like Polamalu.

neely78 10-28-2010 12:26 AM

what time is everyone planning to meet up? there are 4 of us but one person in our group is 18. will they be able to get in?