Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Account and Forum Issues (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=56047)

smokin3000gt 08-27-2010 10:14 PM

Account and Forum Issues

Can help me understand why my account was deleted for no reason?

Wallace108 08-27-2010 10:24 PM

Re: account deleted??

:banned:

SteelCityMom 08-27-2010 10:27 PM

Mine was too S3gt.

It's got to be some kind of mix up...I can't imagine what either of us did. Mach1 is able to post again though! lol.

I don't know...PM Matthew about it and see if he can fix it. I did the same but he hasn't been back on yet.

MasterOfPuppets 08-27-2010 10:29 PM

yeah ummmm....we've decided to make some Philosophical changes around here. you know...become a little more modern... a little edgy if you will.
well to be blunt, you and a few others, we feel have been holding us back a bit, keeping us from reaching our potential.
so we've decided it's for the better good that we part ways. we'd like to extend our gratitude for your contributions. we have some nice parting gifts you can pick up on your way out. :wave:
just playin...i have no idea....:chuckle:

pete74 08-28-2010 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 836235)
Mine was too S3gt.

It's got to be some kind of mix up...I can't imagine what either of us did. Mach1 is able to post again though! lol.

I don't know...PM Matthew about it and see if he can fix it. I did the same but he hasn't been back on yet.

is this steel city mom? if so i have no freaking clue how this happened. i asked for you and tony to become mods but what the hell happened with your old account

pete74 08-28-2010 03:12 AM

matthew really is a nice guy but he dosnt really know how to use the control panel and i assume thats how this happened. i dont have acess to the admin account so i dont know anything about it. obviously it was a goof up but if you just pm him it will be fixed

SteelCityMom 08-28-2010 10:00 AM

Yeah, except for my old account, it's all been fixed. And I'm not super worried about that.

S3gt, you probably just have to use this new account because I'm not sure that yours can be undeleted or if Matthew know how to do it if it's possible.

pete74 08-28-2010 10:15 AM

We can at least merge them so the post count will be there.

SteelCityMom 08-28-2010 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete74 (Post 836432)
We can at least merge them so the post count will be there.

That sounds like it would take a LONG time lol. You can't even search for the deleted member names or anything like that (if that's what you meant).

pete74 08-28-2010 10:32 AM

There still there but can only be viewed thru the admin account. It's probably soft deleted so there able to be recovered. As for merging, it's nothing more then a click of a button