Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hi everyone (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=564)

CrunchieBus 04-09-2005 07:51 PM

Hi everyone

This is Mrs. BlitzburghRockCity :) or the better half of Matt as the case me be :D j/k

Thought I'd stop in and say Hi to everyone.. Im a converted browns fan, Im sure Matt has told you that story already... Had I not converted he probably wouldnt have married me. :toofunny:

Im a big Bettis fan, and looking forward to his return this season !

Anyhow, just thought I'd say hi to you all, and see you in the forums.

clevestinks 04-09-2005 07:57 PM

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome,Welcome

Blitz is the man in this forum. Your story sounds so much like my wife and mine. I converted her, and it wasn`t hard, the stains suck. But I had to convert while living in Ohio.

And her favorite player by far, is the Bus. Hands down! She was so happy to hear that he was coming back for another year, so she can keep her jersey, and I don`t retire it to my wall of fame in the basement.

Welcome this is a blast.

CrunchieBus 04-09-2005 07:58 PM

I confiscated Matt's Jerome jersey, so I wear that one alot. :D Matt mentioned we were going to hook up at a game this season.. wife you and your wife right? We're both looking forward to it. :)

SteelersFever 04-09-2005 08:14 PM

Welcome! Matt is a huge contributor to the forums. Hope you stop by and voice your thoughts often! It's nice having couples posting here. :)

BB2W 04-09-2005 08:29 PM

Welcome to the site Munch! Matt is a cool guy, and one of the most respected members. If you are his better side........you must be one cool chick.

Mrs.Clevestinks 04-09-2005 08:34 PM

Crunchie Hi!

I`m Mrs.Clevestinks, Welcome to the site. I am just as excited as you are, that the Bus is coming back. I`ve met him in person a few times. I`ll have to show you the photos. You should really think about going to the Womens Steelers Training Camp, it is an awesome day. I`m looking forward to hooking up with you and yours. I don`t know what they`ll do without thier Steelers Fever Forum that day, It seems there prety well known around here, I know they spend alot of time on this site.

Well keep in touch, Go Steelers, Go Bus.

CrunchieBus 04-09-2005 08:45 PM

Thanks for the warm welcomes I appeciate it !!!

I'd definately like to see those photo's Mrs. Clevestinks !! A friend of ours has another friend who works for the Giants, and when the Steelers played them this past season, he met up with Jerome and Hines and got them to sign a mini helmet for each of us ! So yeah, they rock ! Thats sitting on one of the shelves in the living room, nice and sealed up for safe keeping :cool:

BlitzburghRockCity 04-09-2005 11:26 PM

Welcome to my better half !! See this place is cool, just like I told ya. :D

SteelersGirlTN7 04-10-2005 03:41 AM

Welcome, Crunchie! :-)

Nice to see you on here. Wow, Matt went away from the forum long enough to give you some time LOL

I don't come around here as much as a lot of the other regulars, at least during the offseason, but, to introduce myself, I'm Michele; and I guess I have been deemed the SF Poem Queen. I'm on hiatus right now, but I'll be back in business when the season starts!!

Anyway, nice to see more girls posting here, as well as the guys!

Happy Posting!

~Michele~

KILLERSteelers77 04-19-2005 07:15 PM

I'm a huge Steeler Fan from TN too... There are actually a lot down here, believe it or not... Glad to here we have another...