Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Better than the Olympics? LOL (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5703)

clevestinks 02-28-2006 04:45 PM

Better than the Olympics? LOL

The Arnold Classic is in Coumbus Ohio this weekend! This is an annual event that started as a bodybuilding show only. Now its archery, bodybuilding, powerlifting, fitness, gymnastics, iceskating, and much much more, not to mention the biggest health and fitness expo in the nation, Anyone going?

RoethlisBURGHer 02-28-2006 05:39 PM

Re: Better than the Olympics? LOL

If I had a way to get there and time to go,then yes I would.

HburgXL06 02-28-2006 05:51 PM

I've never even heard of it. Where can I get info to find out more about it? I would appreciate it. Thanks.

BuFu

clevestinks 02-28-2006 06:02 PM

You can look up Arnold Classic 2006, this should direct you to everything. I beleve thy have three times as many competitors as the Olympics. I only named a few before, but theres also karate, judo, just everything! I`ll be a two different booths on Friday then trying to hustle up wholesale prices with supplement companies all day Sat.

SteelerzGirl 02-28-2006 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
You can look up Arnold Classic 2006, this should direct you to everything. I beleve thy have three times as many competitors as the Olympics. I only named a few before, but theres also karate, judo, just everything! I`ll be a two different booths on Friday then trying to hustle up wholesale prices with supplement companies all day Sat.

It sounds like fun, Cleve. Have a great time! :smile:

clevestinks 02-28-2006 06:37 PM

Thanks SG, I will, its business and fun! Plus I have a good friend in the powerlifting Friday, who already owns the squat world record in his weight class.

HburgXL06 03-01-2006 02:02 AM

Is it an international event?

BuFu

clevestinks 03-01-2006 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HburgXL06
Is it an international event?

BuFu

I`m not sure that all the events are international, actually everything is individual, but competitors from all over the country. The strongman show from ESPN will be there also.

HburgXL06 03-01-2006 07:24 PM

I meant are there athletes from all different nations around the world. I'm just curious because I have never heard of the event before.

BuFu

melroseplace 03-01-2006 07:28 PM

this kid from my literature class was telling me about that today, said he's going. sounds interesting