Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   any steeler fans in maryland (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5738)

blackngoldbaby 03-02-2006 06:34 PM

any steeler fans in maryland

i have not seen any steeler fans on here that r from Maryland please post if u r a steeler fan from maryland! PS. if yall would like my msn address u can add me if ya want;)Always up 4 meetin new people!

83-Steelers-43 03-03-2006 08:35 AM

Re: any steeler fans in maryland

My girlfriend is from Fruitland, Maryland. Turned her into a hardcore Steeler fan. First time she entered Heinz she was hooked.

BBC 03-04-2006 10:40 AM

I live in Maryland, what part are you in?

Lyn 03-04-2006 02:36 PM

In my Steeler club, we have members from Lusby, MD, Lexington Park, MD, Leonardstown, MD, Germantown, MD, Springdale, Md, Silver Spring, MD, Baltimore, MD, Pasadena. MD, Great Mill, Md, Deep Creek Lake, Md, to name a few.

We have an annual Nationwide (that has turned into Worldwide) tailgate party that lasts all weekend and 1/3 of the members in attendence are from from MD. The Steeler fans in Maryland are definitely Steeler fanatics and a great addition to our Steeler family.

In fact one of them, is a Monsignor and was 13th Chief of Chaplains for the United States Marine Corps. His family and the Rooneys have been great friends for years. He is the one who gave Art Rooney Sr last rites

tony hipchest 03-04-2006 04:02 PM

my dad is in odenton and i recall seeing a poster on this board from odenton.

BBC 03-04-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
where the hell is fruitland???

Cincinnati ;)

I'm in Olney, if anyone knows where that is. Have you ever been to the Out of the Way Cafe? It's a great Steelers bar that I go to when the games aren't televised.

83-Steelers-43 03-05-2006 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
where the hell is fruitland???

Near Salisbury, Maryland. Far Eastern part of Maryland.

SteelR1 03-05-2006 12:24 PM

I'm originally from Deep Creek Lake, MD. I'm currently stationed in SC though.

GutterflowerSteel 03-05-2006 12:47 PM

I'm reprezentin' Frederick, MD!!

I've got Sunday Ticket so I watch the games at home...but I've been told that I should go to Out of the Way Cafe just for the food :blurp:

SteelFan4Life 03-09-2006 09:51 PM

I reside in Boonsboro, MD - about an hour west of Baltimore and an hour north of DC.

@GutterflowerSteel - great to see a fan from Frederick. :wink: Maybe we should hook up sometime for a game or some talk?

So, what does all the MD fans think about having a picnic this summer celebrating our love for the Super Bowl champs?

We could pick a locale in Baltimore or DC or places like that? Just an idea.