Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Triple Team Sack (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=57805)

ZoneBlitzer 09-19-2010 10:26 PM

Triple Team Sack

I hope someone posts a gif of that sack where I think Smith, Harrison and Woodley(?) get in all together and slam VY to the ground.

For me, it was one of the greatest sacks I have ever seen. I loved it.

Great and super punishing sack/body slam.

steelerohio 09-19-2010 10:27 PM

Re: Triple Team Sack

I'm just surprised that wasn't flagged and called a penalty... still... it was awesome to watch though...

ZoneBlitzer 09-19-2010 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerohio (Post 845991)
I'm just surprised that wasn't flagged and called a penalty... still... it was awesome to watch though...

I know...believe me, the fines are coming...

OX1947 09-19-2010 10:46 PM

Silverback loves to suplex guys. Its just what he does....

lionslicer 09-19-2010 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer (Post 845992)

Doubt it. Harrison was on the bottom of them, he started to lift vince up right as the whistle blew. No way he could have stopped himself. People doubt me when I say when or when someone wont be fined... but I was the one that said Clark wouldn't get fined for that hit on the Ravens running back in the AFC championship game, and I was the only one that did and I was right :D

MikeHaullace 09-19-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

If anyone should be fined, it should be the ref for not blowing the whistle faster with three guys on him.

Because we all know, our ENTIRE defensive unit plays to the whistle. :tt03:

steelerchad 09-19-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionslicer (Post 846011)
Doubt it. Harrison was on the bottom of them, he started to lift vince up right as the whistle blew. No way he could have stopped himself. People doubt me when I say when or when someone wont be fined... but I was the one that said Clark wouldn't get fined for that hit on the Ravens running back in the AFC championship game, and I was the only one that did and I was right :D

I guess you wish there was a chest thumping emoticon.

MikeHaullace 09-19-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

but I was the one that said Clark wouldn't get fined for that hit on the Ravens running back in the AFC championship game, and I was the only one that did and I was right :D

hate to burst your bubble homie, but you weren't the only one. :drink:

Merchant 09-19-2010 11:17 PM

OMGGG this was the sexiest sack EVER. I was going NUTSSSS.. somebody please, please, find a gif or a youtube of it. I aunno why they're not showing it in the NFL GameDay highlights.

tony hipchest 09-19-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

i feel sorrry for anyone who has doubted you.. surely the will feel the wrath of fire and brimstone.

:helmet: