Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I find it hard not to sing this toe tappin' song (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5807)

3 to be 4 03-06-2006 08:20 PM

I find it hard not to sing this toe tappin' song

"...Its hard out here for a pimp..."

*Oscar Night reference

83-Steelers-43 03-06-2006 08:25 PM

Re: I find it hard not to sing this toe tappin' song

I didn't bother watching the Oscars because I didn't feel like hearing the liberal morons rant all night, but I saw a segment of that song on FOX news. They seem like a classy group of individuals.

3 to be 4 03-06-2006 08:27 PM

i loved their acceptance speech

"Man, yo thats what oh man my jesus in the house take the haappy cant tell you outta of control oh man that what im talking about in the house yo yo...."

Stlrs4Life 03-06-2006 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
I didn't bother watching the Oscars because I didn't feel like hearing the liberal morons rant all night, but I saw a segment of that song on FOX news. They seem like a classy group of individuals.

It is probably better than listening to Rush Limbaugh spew his BS.

83-Steelers-43 03-06-2006 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life

Limbaugh BS or out of touch morons from Hollywood BS? Well, I think they are both equally idiotic and annoying. So go figure.

3 to be 4 03-06-2006 08:33 PM

agreed.

my favorite moment of the night was when they came back from a commercial break and Jon Stewart was saying "And thats why the Church of Scientology is the answer for America......"

hysterical

augustashark 03-06-2006 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life

From this thread you come up with Rush Limbaugh smack! Wow. You must have a real h*rd on for Rush!

tony hipchest 03-06-2006 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by augustashark
From this thread you come up with Rush Limbaugh smack! Wow. You must have a real h*rd on for Rush!

you didnt miss post #2 in this thread that mustve spawned the rush comment did you? rush is as much of an extremist as michael moore. (although rush has never made me laugh as much as farenheit 9/11 did) either way these discussions are bound to break out during the off season. as a middle of the road type guy, i prefer to take them all worth a grain of salt.

Koopa 03-06-2006 11:54 PM

the best thing of the oscars was three 6 mafia, damn they f'n rule, finally it got southern up in that bitch lol

HburgXL06 03-07-2006 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
you didnt miss post #2 in this thread that mustve spawned the rush comment did you? rush is as much of an extremist as michael moore. (although rush has never made me laugh as much as farenheit 9/11 did) either way these discussions are bound to break out during the off season. as a middle of the road type guy, i prefer to take them all worth a grain of salt.

Amen.

BuFu