Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Whats the best beer to throw up (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5842)

3 to be 4 03-07-2006 09:19 PM

Whats the best beer to throw up

for me, Michelob throw up was always the skunkiest. Molson Golden was fresh and smooth. the grossest thing to barf up is your moms Almaden wine.

Ohio Steeler 03-07-2006 09:21 PM

Re: Whats the best beer to throw up

oh man Non cause then you will never want to drink that kind again

tony hipchest 03-07-2006 09:24 PM

skunkier than mickeys? for me the best beer to throw up is free beer. although i dont think ive ever puked just beer.

paulaner at the octoberfest was close a few times but that stuff is just too clean with absolutely no hangover no matter how hammered you get.

3 to be 4 03-07-2006 09:24 PM

i forgot. Heffenreffer was quite a trip

83-Steelers-43 03-07-2006 09:27 PM

Colt .45

It's bad enough it taste like shit when it goes down. College days...lol.

Suitanim 03-07-2006 09:28 PM

I haven't thrown up due to beer drinking since Halloween at Ohio University in 1992...and I still contend it was the Big Mac that triggered it, and not the beer!

Stlrs4Life 03-07-2006 09:29 PM

None! Yeckkkkkkkk.

Ohio Steeler 03-07-2006 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Colt .45

It's bad enough it taste like shit when it goes down. College days...lol.

OMG those where the days, how about Black Label Beer

3 to be 4 03-07-2006 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I haven't thrown up due to beer drinking since Halloween at Ohio University in 1992...and I still contend it was the Big Mac that triggered it, and not the beer!

oh man, thats familiar. at the peak of my "drinking days", I drank a pint of blackberry brandy. then came home and decided it would be a good idea to knock down a cold glass of milk. When the bathroom ended up looking like a giant strawberry vanilla sundae with pieces of corn and noodles mixed in, i blamed it on the milk.

Koopa 03-07-2006 09:37 PM

pussies throwing up lol j/p, well i just started drinking this year so i haven't thrown up yet. but i'm hispanic i don't think we are ammune to it lol