Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Whats with the thumbs up/down? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=58498)

lionslicer 09-27-2010 07:18 PM

Whats with the thumbs up/down?

Thumbs up and Down
"add to bla bla's reputation" But you can only approve of their post and not disaprove. Whats the point of it being there, and I haven't seen anywhere where it says this person has a reputation of +50 or something.
I actually clicked my own thingy on my post and it said I have a reputation of 62. But I can't find anyone elses

<<<<<--------- over there

SteelCityMom 09-27-2010 07:30 PM

Re: Whats with the thumbs up/down?

It used to be up there under your name, but now you can only see your rep points on a persons profile page (the green bar to the top right).

I think a while ago you used to be able to give positive and negative rep points, but it's only been positive since I've been here (roughly the same time as you under similar account). I think they ditched it b/c people were getting out of hand with it. I wouldn't care really if it was taken back to normal, but that's not up to me.

MasterOfPuppets 09-27-2010 08:17 PM

trust me , the rep thingy was waaay more trouble than it was worth. people took that stupid shit way to seriously.

floodcitygirl 09-27-2010 10:17 PM

I don't remember it being like that when I was here? :noidea: I just saw this thread and clicked on mine. It says I have a "reputation beyond repute". Pretty cool for not being here! Oh.....wait....maybe that's what people liked....?! :jawdrop:

Shea 09-28-2010 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 849602)
trust me , the rep thingy was waaay more trouble than it was worth. people took that stupid shit way to seriously.

Yep, I agree.

Even made it worse that the Mods felt they had to moderate our own personal rep pages.

What I wouldn't give to be able to read theirs.

Would it be much of a jump to conclude hypocrisy? I don't think so.

Me thinks they were doing the same things they felt they needed to control and probably were even acting in a worse and more immature fashion. :scratchchin:

Fire Haley 10-07-2010 03:19 PM

karma sweet karma comments

it's our secret way of having illicit phone sex, for those in the know

right Mom?

SteelCityMom 10-07-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killer (Post 853860)
karma sweet karma comments

it's our secret way of having illicit phone sex, for those in the know

right Mom?

Shhhhh!!!

Now Tony's gonna read them all. :sofunny:

Fire Haley 10-07-2010 06:34 PM

I always knew Tony was a peeper

ricardisimo 10-08-2010 04:05 AM

Ooo baby. I wanna rep you so bad.

SteelMember 10-08-2010 10:43 AM

I just rep'd you, and I want to rep you again.

It's good to be the King.

:noidea: :chuckle: