Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Ratbirds week (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=58644)

Buzz05 09-29-2010 10:29 AM

Ratbirds week

Its Rat Birds week and not a single threat? Jesus!

What has happened to SF? In the old Days Tony would have had some kind of mastermind thread about this game!

This is starting to look weak.

No wonder a lot of the old members left.

SteelCityMom 09-29-2010 02:42 PM

Re: Ratbirds week

LOL! What kind of threats are you looking for? There's plenty of threads with a little bit of smack talk in the Steelers section if you're interested. And Tony's on vacation. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to talk ratbird smack with you when he gets back.

As far as where other members went...well lets just say, the most posted in smack thread that's there is about Arcade Shit talking. So....

The Ratbirds suck though, and are probably going to get killed this week. Better?

steelerchad 09-29-2010 07:55 PM

Ravens Week!

I hate the Ravens more than any other team in the league. They've replaced Dallas and New England as my most hated.
Their fans view the Ravens as an equal to the Steelers. And well, I don't.
We've pretty much owned the rivalry overall and own the playoff count at 3-0. Their defenses are consistently near the leagues best, ours are just usually better.

Fire Arians 09-29-2010 08:01 PM

Re: Ravens Week!

I still hate new england the most as long as belicheat coaches them. But yeah the ravens are a close 2nd and I'm definitely fired up for this one!

MikeHaullace 09-29-2010 08:07 PM

On the opposite side of the coin, If there's a game I look forward to the most during the NFL season, it's Baltimore vs Pittsburgh. They play each other how football is intended to be played. Consistently. Tennessee vs Baltimore with a close second.

The best part of it is, we get it twice a year. Great football, usually. :tt03:

StainlessStill 09-29-2010 08:24 PM

Funny thing is, that no matter how good their fans think they are, they will ALWAYS be after what the Steelers have 6 of and the Steelers will forever be the class of the North whether anyone likes it or not. We've been the most winning-est team since the Super Bowl era. They answer to us, period. Its an honor playing with such rivals, but like the OP said, we own them (who are the real Clowns, not the sissy's in turd Brown today) and we ran our playoff record to 3-0 against them, including a W in the AFC Championship game.

The rivalry is alive and well, but everyone knows the Steelers are the beasts of the North, just look how bad the Browns, Ravens, and Bengals fans want to beat us.

Goat27 09-29-2010 10:11 PM

so true

steelerohio 09-29-2010 10:33 PM

Bring it on!! :tt03:

Shea 09-29-2010 11:28 PM

Re: Ratbirds week

I'm thinking of starting a thread about how Buzz05 is a douche.

joeyssteelcurtain 09-29-2010 11:34 PM

I want this one bad