Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Rant! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5876)

RoethlisBURGHer 03-09-2006 05:13 PM

Rant!

I have so many friends that are girls,and they keep on dating the *******s that date them.I wipe the tears,listen to them complain,and all that shit.You know what I get told every ****ing time?

"I wish I could just find a guy like you."

It's like "what the ****,are you ****ing retarded?"Don't go back to the *******.How about going on a ****ing date with,hmm,I dunno,****ING ME?

Instead I end up in relationships with stupid bitches.A few of em have gotten my ass kicked,by saying I beat them or I owe them money and shit.

Also,all my friends are with someone,so that leaves me with nobody to hang out with because I'd be the third wheel.It's not fun to be sitting there when the people you're hanging out with are all over each other basicly ****ing while your sitting there trying to watch tv or play video games.

83-Steelers-43 03-09-2006 05:21 PM

Re: Rant!

"It's like "what the ****,are you ****ing retarded?"Don't go back to the *******.How about going on a ****ing date with,hmm,I dunno,****ING ME?"

Tell them that then. Personally, I would leave out all the cursing though.

tony hipchest 03-09-2006 05:30 PM

ahhh. stuck in the "friend zone". its usually a lose-lose situation, unless the both are ready to commit for life, otherwise the answer is always "id hate to lose you as a friend" zzzzzz

SteelerDan43 03-09-2006 05:37 PM

I agree 100% the "friend zone" as tony put it sucks big time, I hate that shit

RoethlisBURGHer 03-09-2006 05:41 PM

Yeah,the friend zone sucks so much.It's the zone I am ALWAYS stuck in.

tony hipchest 03-09-2006 06:06 PM

there isnt no t.o. or chad johnson celebratory dances in the "friend zone" if you know what i mean. to avoid the friend zone (its too late with the relationships youve already established unless you both are ready to get really SERIOUS) you must act like the nonchalant *******s (in an im really cool, and can hook up with any girl i want way) these girls seem to be attracted to and THEN pour on the qualities that make these chicks wanna be your friends in the first place.

show physical interrest. say you like their hairstyle for the day. compliment something that may not be so obvious, then go along with your "cool" routine like you dont care if they appreciate your compliments or not, almost as if youre more interrested in another woman, but youre enough of a player to spread your mack around.

but...be subtle yet forthright. be yourself and dont put on an act. just have an aura about you. the only thing you got to lose is winding up in the friendzone which isnt all that bad. but if you know youre interrested its always better to wind up in the friendzone than to directly put yourself in the friendzone

boLT fan 03-09-2006 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
ahhh. stuck in the "friend zone". its usually a lose-lose situation, unless the both are ready to commit for life, otherwise the answer is always "id hate to lose you as a friend" zzzzzz

Kinda like being in the Cardinals in the Red Zone. Can't get anywhere...

boLT fan - 1
Cards Fans - 0

RoethlisBURGHer 03-09-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boLT fan
Kinda like being in the Cardinals in the Red Zone. Can't get anywhere...

boLT fan - 1
Cards Fans - 0

Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Yeah,that is a great football analogy to the "Friend Zone"!

tony hipchest 03-09-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer

Yeah,that is a great football analogy to the "Friend Zone"!

cardinals = great analogy. joey had a real nice talk to ross concerning rachel and the "friendzone" on friends. funny stuff.

RoethlisBURGHer 03-09-2006 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
cardinals = great analogy. joey had a real nice talk to ross concerning rachel and the "friendzone" on friends. funny stuff.

Shoot,I never saw that episode.What season was it?I'll pick up the DVD set at the library or Blockbuster so I can see it.