Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Called to Active duty (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=5973)

Ohio Steeler 03-14-2006 09:51 AM

Called to Active duty

well as some of you know I was a Marine for 4 years and I now am in the US Army Reserves, well I just got my orders and will be shipping out to FT Knox with in a few weeks to get ready to go to Iraq for 1 year.

tony hipchest 03-14-2006 09:58 AM

Re: Called to Active duty

well youre gonna be watching some monday night steelers games at very funky hours. stay safe and try to stay posted, let us know how its goin every once in a while.

Suitanim 03-14-2006 10:03 AM

Takae care of yourself over there!

83-Steelers-43 03-14-2006 10:29 AM

Take care and be safe. If you get a chance, pop one of those bastards for me will ya?

drizze99 03-14-2006 10:29 AM

I would like to personally Thank You for protecting me and my family's freedom, Gob Bless You.

Be careful over there! Give us shout out every once in a while when you get to a PC!

HburgXL06 03-14-2006 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizze99
I would like to personally Thank You for protecting me and my family's freedom, Gob Bless You.

Be careful over there! Give us shout out every once in a while when you get to a PC!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Take care and be safe. If you get a chance, pop one of those bastards for me will ya?

What they said. Good luck man.

BuFu

Prosdo 03-14-2006 11:50 AM

Stay safe Ohio!

melroseplace 03-14-2006 12:25 PM

be safe, hope all goes well for you. I'll keep you (and all our soldiers over there) in my prayers

pucho58 03-14-2006 01:14 PM

Take care and good luck devildog. Holler when ever you get a chance. You know those games you made up on the board. I'm going keep playing them going until you come back:salute:

SteelerzGirl 03-14-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ohio Steeler
well as some of you know I was a Marine for 4 years and I now am in the US Army Reserves, well I just got my orders and will be shipping out to FT Knox with in a few weeks to get ready to go to Iraq for 1 year.

Stay safe, Ohio! We don't want anything happening to you. Please stay in touch here when/if you can. :smile: