Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   DOWNBYLAW (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=59840)

Riddle_Of_Steel 10-15-2010 07:41 PM

DOWNBYLAW

Just a brief funny to break up the monotony...

As much as I love SF, I also am an active poster over on CBS Sportsline forums (stop in and say "Hi" - go by SteelPlatoon over there)....and guess who just showed up to join the party this week? Yup, the one, the only.....DOWN BY LAW.

Some of you may recall this joker's brief and uncelebrated debut here on Steeler Fever about a month ago, just before he got banned after about one week of posting here. He was on CBS b1tching and moaning about the way SCMom gave him the boot from SF for his "narcissism".

And true to his reputation, he started irritating posters over there right from his very first post. Telling us we are delusional for thinking our team is going to get better with Ben back, telling everybody at CBS how he was the only Steeler fan who predicted we would be 3-1 at the bye, how Tomlin is a dumb azz for this and that, and all his usual spiel.....

Some folks just don't learn. I am counting down the number of days before he gets banned from CBS and stops polluting the Steelers forums with his bullhocky.

Riddle_Of_Steel 10-15-2010 07:42 PM

Re: DOWNBYLAW

For a better funny, go through this guy's posting history on CBS, and the reactions he gets from others....

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/authors...ges/all/544971

MasterOfPuppets 10-15-2010 07:58 PM

damn...i was hoping he'd grace the nazi site with his presence. maybe you could steer him in their direction...:chuckle:

SteelCityMom 10-15-2010 08:47 PM

HA! What a toolbag. He knows he is too.

Going to the blast furnace though...have at it.

StainlessStill 10-16-2010 03:40 PM

HAHAHAHAHA, all this asshole wants to do is fight with other Steelers fans about Roethlisberger. That's IT. The dude is the worst kind of straight up FOOL, as well as thee worst troll to have around. I can't read his posts anywhere anymore. He's one of those people that you want to find and slap. No thanks. We'll see how long CBS can tolerate him before he gets the boot with his tirades and one set goal.

SteelKnight 10-17-2010 05:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 855772)
HAHAHAHAHA, all this asshole wants to do is fight with other Steelers fans about Roethlisberger. That's IT. The dude is the worst kind of straight up FOOL, as well as thee worst troll to have around. I can't read his posts anywhere anymore. He's one of those people that you want to find and slap. No thanks. We'll see how long CBS can tolerate him before he gets the boot with his tirades and one set goal.

:sofunny: :applaudit:

I don't mind narcissism. What I didn't like was when he would twist something you said and then start arguing that point and you would have to explain to others that you didn't say that. He was purposely rude at times. Blocking him was good for me.

I do hope Ben get rid of the ball though. He doesn't need to be a hero unless we are losing. Our O-line has been doing well. I don't want him to come in and hold on and make it look like they can't block. He got sacked 8 times last time we played the Browns.

chacha 10-19-2010 02:48 PM

Down By Law=A Cry For Help

ricardisimo 10-19-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 855772)

Shhhh... We have people here who do the same thing with Heath Miller, and they might hear you.

SteelCityMom 10-20-2010 04:47 PM

That's hilarious...he hasn't posted since basically admitting that Ben is actually a very good QB. It appears the cure for his trollism is the Steelers winning lol.

SteelCityMom 11-01-2010 10:52 AM

Lol...I decided to check and see what Clownbylaw was up to today on that board, and noticed that he's only made one comment since Ben and the Steelers beat the Clowns and the Phins...then last night and today he was all over Ben's shit.

Not that Ben doesn't deserve some shit, I just despise "fans" like him who only chime in about a topic when it suits their needs. Like he's been sitting in a shadowy corner for two weeks just waiting for Ben and the offense to f.uck up. Well...he got his wish last night. God help that board.