Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anyboby going to Cinncy? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=59892)

grinch111 10-16-2010 08:02 PM

Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Looking to meet up with some fellow members of the steeler nation.
:drink: saftey in numbers

floodcitygirl 10-17-2010 12:51 AM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grinch111 (Post 855804)
Looking to meet up with some fellow members of the steeler nation.
:drink: saftey in numbers

I'm gonna be there but tailgating with Bungal fans. (Hey, I live in enemy territory so it's no big thing!) I don't know of any Steeler tailgates yet but I can tell you an awesome Steeler bar that you could hang at before and after. Two floors, all Steelers...all the time! :tt02:

grinch111 10-18-2010 08:55 PM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Ok, let me know. There are 4 of us going, 3 die hard steeler fans and one lone bunghole fan. Coming from Pa. :sign04:

kywildcat243 10-24-2010 05:25 AM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Hey, in Cincy here. Going to game w/ dad, tailgating w/ my hot (but married) girl friend. Looking to meet up outside of stadium w/ other Steeler fans to tailgate Ideally on the Ky side of the river ;-)

floodcitygirl 10-24-2010 09:58 AM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grinch111 (Post 856745)
Ok, let me know. There are 4 of us going, 3 die hard steeler fans and one lone bunghole fan. Coming from Pa. :sign04:

If you decide to go the bar is in Clifton (a couple of exits before the stadium). The name is Martinos. It is on short Vine Street. Go to the web site for directions. It will be full of Steeler fans (around 200). Your bungles friend won't have anything more than good natured smack if he's with you.....unless he gets mouthy.....let him know that it wouldn't be a good choice. :thumbsup:

kywildcat243 10-24-2010 02:46 PM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by floodcitygirl (Post 858053)
If you decide to go the bar is in Clifton (a couple of exits before the stadium). The name is Martinos. It is on short Vine Street. Go to the web site for directions. It will be full of Steeler fans (around 200). Your bungles friend won't have anything more than good natured smack if he's with you.....unless he gets mouthy.....let him know that it wouldn't be a good choice. :thumbsup:

Martinos is a great place to watch the game, but too far from the stadium to tailgate. Plus, with it being a night game - you need to be very careful in that neighborhood after dark if you kwim. Plus, if you stay along the main streets of Cincy, Newport or Covington (the 2 Ky towns directly across from the stadium) you can take the southbank shuttle for $1.50 & not get stuck in all the traffic jams after the game.

grinch111 10-24-2010 04:19 PM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Maybe we can get together, we will be arriving in cinncy Sunday night very late

kywildcat243 10-28-2010 09:26 AM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by grinch111 (Post 858819)
Maybe we can get together, we will be arriving in cinncy Sunday night very late

Where are you staying?

Martinos is a good place to hang during the day if you want to get started really early.
Arnies on the levee is a large sports bar in Newport Ky. (just a walk across the bridge from Cincy).
How long are you in town? What kind of bars do you guys like to go to (sports bars, clubs, little neighborhood pubs, etc)?
I'll try and give ya'll some good spots to hit if you like and we can all meet up before the game for sure. What's your seat location? We're in 310 or 308 if I'm not mistaken. I'll be head to toe Steelers, my very brave father will be decked out in his Bengals gear. ~ Apparently you can't teach an old dog new tricks, lol. My friend works in Cincy though and will be meeting up with me for the pregame party.

The4guysCDN 10-29-2010 11:10 AM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Yep. 4 Travelling from Canada and would love to join up with a Pre-Game and Steeler tailgate party.:thumbsup:

The4guysCDN

grinch111 10-30-2010 11:56 AM

Re: Anyboby going to Cinncy?
 
Staying at the Raddison, will be there sun night till tues afternoon.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum