Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Who Is In Your Final Four & Why? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6021)

Lyn 03-16-2006 07:47 AM

Who Is In Your Final Four & Why?

I would not pick Duke if they were the only team playing. They win all the time, so they don't need my vote.

Is Texas deserving of being in my final four or are they overrated?

thanks in advance,

Suitanim 03-16-2006 08:23 AM

Re: Who Is In Your Final Four & Why?

I'd tell you, but since I'm planning on having a perfect bracket, then I'd have to kill you:cool:

83-Steelers-43 03-16-2006 08:37 AM

Duke

UConn

Memphis

Ohio State

Lyn 03-16-2006 08:57 AM

Ohio State? I have them too!

I have
Texas
Kansas
UConn
OSU

Suitanim 03-16-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Duke

UConn

Memphis

Ohio State

I have about 5-7 brackets running, so many I've already forgot about them, but the big one, the one I'm concerned about is the Yahoo one from this board, and, without looking, I'm 90% sure I have the same final 4.

Suitanim 03-16-2006 06:06 PM

Damn! My bracket has been busted...twice!

(Nevada and Alabama)

SteelerDan43 03-16-2006 07:27 PM

Duke - Best team for the entire season
UConn - Most likely gonna be them or UNC from the DC region and I think that UConn has been the second best team all year and have alot more tournament experience
UCLA - Wide open region, only have to get by a team in Gonzaga that hasnt played anyone worth noting in months then either Memphis, Kansas, or Pitt. With Howland as coach I got to go with them
Boston College - Best team in the ACC not named Duke. They have been red hot the second half. Villanova has injury issues (Ray) and Ohio State has been seriously talked up, Big Ten is not that good. Florida has a shot but havnt been real consistent.

On another note I had Montana won and have UNC-Wilmington who are winning right now

Suitanim 03-16-2006 07:46 PM

UNCW was a tough call, since GW was a bit of a darling, but I had that one right, too.

Still sticking with the BC call after a double OT win against Pacific?

OSU's RPI was 4 or 5, depending, so hardly a slouch.

SteelerDan43 03-16-2006 08:19 PM

BC worries me a little but Pacific is always tough in the tourney as Pitt knows all too well

SteelerDan43 03-16-2006 08:21 PM

That was a hell of an ending in regulation in the GW-UNCW game