Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers expanding Heinz Field (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6032)

Sharkissle29 03-16-2006 02:40 PM

Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
will make the stadium 65,000+, sounds good to me :)
http://news.steelers.com/article/63240/

83-Steelers-43 03-16-2006 02:43 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
The more to join us on Sunday's, the better.

Sharkissle29 03-16-2006 03:09 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
im still waiting for them to close the endzone so all the noise stays in....give it 10 years

83-Steelers-43 03-16-2006 04:04 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by St33lers
im still waiting for them to close the endzone so all the noise stays in....give it 10 years

While I also would like to see it happen, I don't see the Rooney's closing up the endzone. That ice cold breeze blowing off the river is beautiful though. :bouncy:

Ambridge 03-16-2006 04:19 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
That's nice, but how about some more seats for the fans who can't afford or wont pay club level ticket prices??

melroseplace 03-16-2006 06:06 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
sweet, the more black and gold the merrier :tt:

MattsMe 03-16-2006 11:47 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
I like the fact that they're only raising prices for the club seats, and not the cheaper ones. It proves that Rooney meant what he said about not gouging the fans. He's a stand up guy.

83-Steelers-43 03-16-2006 11:49 PM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattsMe
I like the fact that they're only raising prices for the club seats, and not the cheaper ones. It proves that Rooney meant what he said about not gouging the fans. He's a stand up guy.

Ummmm.....not sure if your a season ticket holder, but I'm not in club seats and my ticket prices have been raised the last couple of years. I'm not complaining, just setting the record straight. I'm expecting a ticket raise for sure after this past season. Also, have you ever seen the price for a beer? The Rooney's are making out just fine.

MattsMe 03-17-2006 12:17 AM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
Ummmm.....not sure if your a season ticket holder, but I'm not in club seats and my ticket prices have been raised the last couple of years. I'm not complaining, just setting the record straight. I'm expecting a ticket raise for sure after this past season. Also, have you ever seen the price for a beer? The Rooney's are making out just fine.


Setting what record straight? I never said anything about prices the last couple of years.

"The Steelers also announced today that there will be a price increase in the club seat sections of Heinz Field for the 2006 season. Prices for seats in the remainder of the seating bowl will remain the same as 2005."

83-Steelers-43 03-17-2006 07:28 AM

Re: Steelers expanding Heinz Field
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MattsMe
Setting what record straight? I never said anything about prices the last couple of years.

"The Steelers also announced today that there will be a price increase in the club seat sections of Heinz Field for the 2006 season. Prices for seats in the remainder of the seating bowl will remain the same as 2005."

What record? That the Rooney's normally jack up ticket prices for everybody, not just club seats. It's nice to know they are not jacking up all sections after winning the Super Bowl, but I'll completely believe it when I get my ticket form in the mail.

I'm not stating that Rooney is not a stand up guy, but he gouges fans just as much as the next owner. Once again, I'm not complaining or insulting the Rooney's in anyway, shape or form.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum