Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pope Benedict Demands World Government (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=60930)

BrandonCarr39 10-28-2010 10:16 PM

Pope Benedict Demands World Government

[YOUTUBE]8mCFCMKQr6s[/YOUTUBE]

TOOLofSTEEL 10-28-2010 10:58 PM

Re: Pope Benedict Demands World Government

Oh boy this should be good......

MasterOfPuppets 10-28-2010 11:15 PM

:toofunny: ...so the pope wants to "redistribute the wealth" ? maybe he should set an example and "redistribute" the 400+ billion in assets his corrupt organization of pedophiles are sitting on.

i just can't believe people are stupid enough to still be handing their hard earned dollars to these douchebags. :coffee:

ricardisimo 10-28-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 860340)
:toofunny: ...so the pope wants to "redistribute the wealth" ? maybe he should set an example and "redistribute" the 400+ billion in assets his corrupt organization of pedophiles are sitting on.

i just can't believe people are stupid enough to still be handing their hard earned dollars to these douchebags. :coffee:

You mean like you and I do with the US government year-in and year-out?

MasterOfPuppets 10-28-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 860342)
You mean like you and I do with the US government year-in and year-out?

just as soon as the government decide to make it voluntary donation , they won't get another penny from me . :popcorn:

ricardisimo 10-29-2010 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 860343)
just as soon as the government decide to make it voluntary donation , they won't get another penny from me . :popcorn:

And you think your contributions to god are voluntary??? Burn in hell, asstroll!!!!:evil:

TOOLofSTEEL 10-29-2010 12:26 AM

I watched about a minute and 30seconds of the video. Then I lost total interest, misguided men leading ignorant sheep. Never a fun thing to watch.

tony hipchest 10-29-2010 12:53 AM

bring back the Polish Pope.

steelerohio 10-30-2010 12:14 AM

I hope not... Brett Favre might take control...

Brett Favre

seriously though, I wouldn't give a dime to that organization of pedophiles... and if I have extra money from not being taxed so much, I'd be happy to donate something to help out a fellow person...

ricardisimo 10-30-2010 01:52 AM

Hmmm... why is our resident New Mexican (Tony) listed in his details as being in New York, NY, while a fellow going by "steelerohio" is residing in New Mexico? Something's not right here. I think this might be a papist conspiracy.