Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Go Spurs Go! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6094)

Ruck Fules 03-19-2006 12:31 AM

Go Spurs Go!
 
Who do you think will win the NBA Championship this year?

I got the Spurs! :cool:

Koopa 03-19-2006 02:26 AM

Re: Go Spurs Go!
 
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2402

there you go playa

BlacknGold Bleeder 03-19-2006 07:44 AM

Re: Go Spurs Go!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruck Fules
Who do you think will win the NBA Championship this year?

I got the Spurs! :cool:

Hey you know whats missing from your Sig ???? Another Lombardi Trophy..we got 5 :sofunny::bouncy: .. ruck Dallas, no offense Koopa

Ruck Fules 03-19-2006 06:17 PM

Re: Go Spurs Go!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa

Thanks...

Hey are you the same Koopa that post on the spurstalk.com forums?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlacknGold Bleeder
Hey you know whats missing from your Sig ???? Another Lombardi Trophy..we got 5 :sofunny::bouncy: .. ruck Dallas, no offense Koopa

What do you mean it's missing another Lombardi Trophy? Cowboys only have 5.... :confused:

Maybe after Super Bowl 41 I might need to add another one though. :grin:

Koopa 03-19-2006 09:00 PM

Re: Go Spurs Go!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruck Fules
Thanks...

Hey are you the same Koopa that post on the spurstalk.com forums?


yes sir, don't post much though just lurking, some of the fans there are more crazy then i am lol, who are you there??

Ruck Fules 03-19-2006 11:36 PM

Re: Go Spurs Go!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
yes sir, don't post much though just lurking, some of the fans there are more crazy then i am lol, who are you there??

lol, I haven't registered yet, I just go there to look. Like sometimes when I can't see a Spurs game, I go and look at the Spurs game blog thread to get updates of the game.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum