Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lee Mays signed (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6109)

BigNastyD 03-20-2006 04:17 PM

Lee Mays signed

:dang: Steelers | L. Mays signed
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 12:28:25 -0800
Steelers.com reports the Pittsburgh Steelers have signed free agent WR Lee Mays (Steelers) to a one-year contract. Financial terms of the deal were not released.

steel-EERS 03-20-2006 04:22 PM

hope this doesn't mean Quincy is gone

rather have morgan, obviously

Koopa 03-20-2006 04:31 PM

Re: Lee Mays signed

i don't get why the steelers keep wasting money on this dude, they might as well just sign me, i can drop passes for that much money too lol. we better resign morgan, cause right now we don't have a 3rd wr unless nate washington pulls a willie parker and plays good

redst3 03-20-2006 04:39 PM

Well, I understand what you are saying about Mays being a waste of time, and I certainly would agree that getting Quinc in with a healthy leg is higher priority. But I don?t remember Mays dropping any passes. In fact, I think the only thing I remember about him was drawing a flag against a guy one time in a big playoff game (Maybe the titans)? That?s about the only thing I can ever recall him doing.

Stlrs4Life 03-20-2006 04:46 PM

All I can say is why??????????

Man_Of_Steel 03-20-2006 04:48 PM

YES! YES! YES! YES!

:rolleyes:

83-Steelers-43 03-20-2006 05:03 PM

Keep in mind, he still needs to make the team. Personally, I don't see it happening. Quincy will still be signed in my opinion.

BB2W 03-20-2006 05:12 PM

I just puked. :puke:

tony hipchest 03-20-2006 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redst3
Well, I understand what you are saying about Mays being a waste of time, and I certainly would agree that getting Quinc in with a healthy leg is higher priority. But I don?t remember Mays dropping any passes. In fact, I think the only thing I remember about him was drawing a flag against a guy one time in a big playoff game (Maybe the titans)? That?s about the only thing I can ever recall him doing.

vs. jax in 2004 during plex's injury he made the huge catch in the 4th quarter on bens last minute come from behind win. im pretty sure this game was his most productive as a pro.

clevestinks 03-20-2006 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
i don't get why the steelers keep wasting money on this dude, they might as well just sign me, i can drop passes for that much money too lol. we better resign morgan, cause right now we don't have a 3rd wr unless nate washington pulls a willie parker and plays good

I agree, same old story!