Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Patriots Game is going to be a tough one (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=61514)

SH-Rock 11-07-2010 02:49 PM

Patriots Game is going to be a tough one

The Cheaters are going to be pissed losing to the Browns. I hope it doesn't happen like last time where the Browns blew out the Saints, Saints beat Steelers. One thing for the Steelers is that Mendy might have a big game.

Fire Arians 11-07-2010 02:51 PM

Re: Patriots Game is going to be a tough one

not in our house

lionslicer 11-07-2010 02:54 PM

Patriots are inconsistant right now, I say the Browns game will be tougher than the Patriots game. Even the Bills game would be more challenging.

Fire Arians 11-07-2010 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionslicer (Post 862730)
Patriots are inconsistant right now, I say the Browns game will be tougher than the Patriots game. Even the Bills game would be more challenging.

i agree, that 2nd browns game isn't going to be easy and may be a possible loss. they always play us tough on their homefield and they seem to have found a groove. the way they beat up the saints and pats is proof they're good enough to hang with anyone in the league. quite scary if you ask me.

tony hipchest 11-07-2010 03:12 PM

lead pipe lock guarantee of the week-

the steelers will NOT score 34 points against the patriots. arians doesnt got it in him. if he tries to turn the game into a chess match with bill belichick we will lose the game for sure.

our best hope is for tomlin to step in and dictate that we physically pound them and let our players make the plays theyre capable of.

lionslicer 11-07-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 862732)
i agree, that 2nd browns game isn't going to be easy and may be a possible loss. they always play us tough on their homefield and they seem to have found a groove. the way they beat up the saints and pats is proof they're good enough to hang with anyone in the league. quite scary if you ask me.

Browns look like a playoff team right now, they can possibly win the rest of their games, or atleast most of them assuming the Steelers beat them. But at 10-6, I don't think they can make the playoffs due to the Jets and Patriots will most likely finish 11-5 or better.

SH-Rock 11-07-2010 03:27 PM

Let's no be overconfident here. We pretty much thought the same way with the Saints, even though it was an away game. It was a close a game IMO it all came down to coaching and we simply got out coached. Arians is going to hurt his brain again against the Pats. Also the Pats have a top tier QB and the pass defense and rush have been horrible lately.

Tomlin needs to grow some balls and veto some of Arians's plays. He needs to give Ben the more no huddle freedom and not be constrained to the stupidity of Arians.

Atlanta Dan 11-07-2010 03:37 PM

Cleveland has both Baltimore and Pittsburgh at home to end the season (and the Jets at home next Sunday) - agree the Browns will win at least one of those three

Atlanta Dan 11-07-2010 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionslicer (Post 862735)
Browns look like a playoff team right now, they can possibly win the rest of their games, or atleast most of them assuming the Steelers beat them. But at 10-6, I don't think they can make the playoffs due to the Jets and Patriots will most likely finish 11-5 or better.

But the Browns now win the tiebreaker with the Pats and can do the same if they beat the Jets in Cleveland next Sunday:chuckle:

lionslicer 11-07-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 862743)
But the Browns now win the tiebreaker with the Pats and can do the same if they beat the Jets in Cleveland next Sunday:chuckle:

Thats if both the patriots and jets end up going 10-6 or worse, which I doubt.. but its the NFL, anything can happen...