Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How bad do you want to beat the Pats (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=61646)

joeyssteelcurtain 11-09-2010 08:16 AM

How bad do you want to beat the Pats

i hate them and i think if they would of not cheated we would have at least 2 more superbowls

chacha 11-09-2010 08:50 AM

Re: How bad do you want to beat the Pats

hate em

Rinkleroot 11-10-2010 06:35 AM

I can't wait for this game, I think Brady Gaga will be on his back a lot in this game and the Cheaters D suxs big time. Should be a blowout for the Steelers,

Steelers 41 Cheaters 17

Steel_Bus_24 11-10-2010 06:54 AM

I hate those Freaking cheaters..I want to pound Brady Relentlessly...........

but I don't want to see any serious injuries.........just a lot of bruises that he'll feel well into next week

But to be honest, if we play the way we have been playing its going to be very hard to win this game......We're going to have to be more physical with our running game.......and Ben and the Wrs are going to have to get out of this s*** they're in and convert 3rd downs and get TDs in the redzone.....not FGs

grward 11-10-2010 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Bus_24 (Post 864381)
I hate those Freaking cheaters..I want to pound Brady Relentlessly...........

but I don't want to see any serious injuries.........just a lot of bruises that he'll feel well into next week

But to be honest, if we play the way we have been playing its going to be very hard to win this game......We're going to have to be more physical with our running game.......and Ben and the Wrs are going to have to get out of this s*** they're in and convert 3rd downs and get TDs int the redzone.....not FGs

Couldn't agree more on everything said. :drink:

scsteeler 11-10-2010 11:37 AM

Don't care too much for the Pat's but right now they are just another game on the schedule. If we can win out in the Division we should be fine. We still have 1 more game with each of our Division foes. And right now Oakland is looking very good and they did beat us last year with what's his name at QB. LOL

Fire Arians 11-10-2010 11:38 AM

not as much as i wanted to beat baltimore, but still want this win more than usual. it'll tell us how good we really are

Fire Arians 11-10-2010 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rinkleroot (Post 864378)
I can't wait for this game, I think Brady Gaga will be on his back a lot in this game and the Cheaters D suxs big time. Should be a blowout for the Steelers,

Steelers 41 Cheaters 17

i hope you're right lol

caplovestroyp43 11-10-2010 01:05 PM

No one could possibly know how BAD I want this game!! I want us to steamroll and dismantle them piece by piece!! By God, they're coming to OUR HOUSE and that alone should scare the s hit out of them!!

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!

:tt02::tt02::tt02:

StainlessStill 11-10-2010 02:20 PM

I think every Steelers fan would enjoy a thorough beatdown...possibly run up the score and shove the "Patriots way" right up their ass and never hear from them again, but we're too classy to do that.

Obviously we want this one bad, and has homefield advantage written all over it, but it's just another game. We want New England in the playoffs, period!