Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Carson Palmer Has Hard Feelings Toward Steelers.. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6183)

LuckyNumber7 03-24-2006 09:18 AM

Carson Palmer Has Hard Feelings Toward Steelers..

I was watching Savran On Sportsbeat yesterday and they showed Carson Palmer talking about the Steelers. He said he doesn't hold a grudge against Von Oelhoffen, but he does hold a grudge against the Steelers for winning the SuperBowl.

Here's the article...(it's toward the bottom of the page)

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5150

Figures......:rolleyes:

$LuckyNumber7$

BlackNGold203 03-24-2006 10:22 AM

Re: Carson Palmer Has Hard Feelings Toward Steelers..

LOL..he's pissed about the "Who Dey" chant????

That's OK...I'm sure none of the Steelers will forget TJ HooshmaHussein wiping his cleats with the terrible towel in our house...

I cant wait..these are gonna be 2 GREAT games....

LuckyNumber7 03-24-2006 10:32 AM

AGREED! :iagree: :tt03:

$LN7$

Midnightwriter1 03-24-2006 10:35 AM

He will haev plenty of more years to hold a grudge !!

AvoidLLoyd95 03-24-2006 10:42 AM

I bet those comments will make 11 guys in Black and Gold want to bury him on every play the next time they meet.

MAN-O-STEEL 03-24-2006 11:26 AM

OOOOOOOUUU!!!! CARSON IS PISSED! I guess the STEELERS should probably go run and hide in a corner. I'm almost as scared as the steeler players are. but then i guess the bengals and their fans know all about winning, since the had a winning record once in the last 15 years or because they beat us once in the lat 5 games. hell i think the steelers shouldn't show up on gameday. we don't want Carson pissed at us.:yikes:

LuckyNumber7 03-24-2006 11:42 AM

Haha, nice!! I agree, I am very scared! :rolleyes:

$LN7$

clevestinks 03-24-2006 02:15 PM

I like Palmer! But get over it! We were the better team all season, we were just a little banged up. REPEAT

Mosca 03-24-2006 03:10 PM

Quote:

But he did happen to catch Steelers head coach Bill Cowher?s act when he parodied the Bengals Who-Dey chant at the Super Bowl parade.

?When he started doing that, I was still pissed they won,? Palmer said. ?But I realized he might have said something he shouldn?t have said and that it will fuel our fire a little more and make us a little bit hungrier to beat them.

?I love it. Rivalry games are the most fun games to play in. You just can?t stand the guys on the other sideline and it brings out that more much emotion and makes the game that much more fun.?
I dunno, it sounds to me like he has it in perspective. I like the guy. I'd want our guy to feel the same way.

It's going to be a lot more fun with the Bungles as a good team. Nothin' like a nailbiter to make a snowy December Sunday into a great day. Nothin' like waiting for the next matchup to avenge a close loss, or to rub the other guy's face in one. It's what the rivalry is all about.

Midnightwriter1 03-24-2006 03:15 PM

I am just happy Carson mentioned Cowher yelling " Who Dey" .. that was some funny shit and i was cracking up watching Cowher do that. It made me laugh again when i read it.
Plus all those white playoff towels the bengals gave out can dry off the dishes or help clean the tires off their cars. They should at least come up with something orignal